The Super-T ELA discussion and tips, tricks and Info sharing Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
Okay who is going to help me rally Super T with this atomizer they have had in the works. I am ready, do you guys hear me? I am ready!! LOL

i would...but i don't want a dripper. i want a leak-proof tank genny style with....

i think i'm going to try to solid-model it up. nevermind super-t! lol

Last edited:

OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Hey d3mon, I'm right there with you, man. I went from 225lb (@ 6' even) to 170lb through Paleolithic eating and intermittent fasting. Took a little over half a year. The great thing is, I am able to eat one awesome 2000-3000 calorie feast a day and one of my staples is [real smoked] bacon... by the pound!

Best "diet" EVER!

Well, no grains... But bacon beats pizza any day.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I dont know about any others here here. I placed an order at COV for some Ithaka parts that should be arriving at COV soon. Its kinda sad that because of the fiascos at COV because of the GGTS sales and the last Ithaka scandal, COV closed all the threads regarding preorders, customer service tickets, and GG Talk.

Now there is nowhere to chat or ask questions regarding updates etc.

Its sad that people got so belligerent because of some misunderstandings, and problems that some will argue, were beyond their control.

Im so glad that the people here, with just a very few occasions , are so understanding, patient and not so fickle.

Like all people, we all want our stuff NOW, but we are aware of waiting etc., no one made us pre-order and we knew what we were in for when we "signed up" for this.

ANy way, it would be nice to just be able to ask, like all "kids" : are they here yet?:)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Well, it figures, finally broke down, decided to sell my older KICK and one of the 2 new ones to try the Crown. Well now, dang it, they are sold out everywhere online from the US. Darn

Your going to love the Crown....I just sold one of my Kicks too......Im buying 2 extra Crowns to go with the one I already have....Thats how much I belive in them..... 11 days=0 misfires:)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Your going to love the Crown....I just sold one of my Kicks too......Im buying 2 extra Crowns to go with the one I already have....Thats how much I belive in them..... 11 days=0 misfires:)

Really? 11 days? So is this in a ELA, if so with what kind of battery?
If it's in an ELA I'm sure the fact that you can put the Crown in and leave it there helps a ton. I know with my Kick it works great in my Empire - the Kick shoves all the way to the top of the battery tube with little hope of ever retrieving it.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Really? 11 days? So is this in a ELA, if so with what kind of battery?
If it's in an ELA I'm sure the fact that you can put the Crown in and leave it there helps a ton. I know with my Kick it works great in my Empire - the Kick shoves all the way to the top of the battery tube with little hope of ever retrieving it.

Yes Sir its in an ELA with a AW IMR 18490 battery....Its Unbelivalbe how well it works....You loosen the retaining ring-pull the ext tube up and the battery and Crown come out together...Since the Crown has the magnetic bottom it sticks to the battery...No big deal as it does not pass any threads, only the smooth walls of the ext tube... This is probely a good thing as the Crown has a fresh reseat every time you change the battery.....Snork you know how thin a P+ tube walls are? The ELA tube walls are thicker like a Provaris....BUILT LIKE A TANK!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Well you all have me all excited. I sold the KICKS so now I have to find somewhere that has a Crown in stock. If the Crown works as great as you say, then I will have to sell my last one and get another.

I think Super-T's competition had a little batch come in (and go) last week, so keep your eyes peeled. Really, it is that good.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Well you all have me all excited. I sold the KICKS so now I have to find somewhere that has a Crown in stock. If the Crown works as great as you say, then I will have to sell my last one and get another.

Im going to hang on to my last KICK for whatever reason....I have searched high and low and no Crowns to be found... Im going to wait for SuperT to get them back in stock..Its a customer loyalty thing I have..... that will force me to pick up another ELA to save on the shipping.......... David do me a favor and let us know before you close ELA preorders....

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Today I actually went out in the light of day with my ELA. I was looking at it and in the daylight I noticed that I had some very noticeable surface scratches. Part of me said they aren't bad, just barely visible. But now that I knew they were there they now flashed at me like a neon light: scratch, scratch SCRATCH.

Well I got out my new tube of Autosol and used it. Man the black grime that came off as I gently rubbed it with my bare finger. I left it on for a few mins and then wiped off with a microfiber buffing rag. Beautiful. Looked under my magnifying stand. THe scratches were barely visible. Gave it another application, buffed again and now its not visible at all.

I bought the Autosol and Im really impressed. I had some Cape Cod cleaning rags, the pink oily smelly ones. They do a nice shine job but do not remove surface scuffs. The Autosol is amazing. I made sure to go with the grain of the polished finish, didnt want swirls as the Autosol paste has a very very fine slight abrasive feel under my finger. I think I will stick to the cape cod rags for weekly cleaning and use the Autosol only if I start to see scuffs again.

I guess I have to get a soft bag or stop using the lead crystal PV holder. I think that was the culprit. Im not a fanatic about not using ELA or treating it like a work of art , that it is, but I want to use the heck out of it. I just want to keep it clean and looking good, but not beat up.

Out of curiosity, how does one take care of the Satin Finish? Could I use the Cape Cod rag or Autosol, or will the Autosol damage the Satin finish? Please share your tips on caring for your Precise devices and especially how to keep the Satin looking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread