Status
Not open for further replies.

JBECF123

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 18, 2016
In your tank
www.cloudridevapor.com
Hey Gang,

Apologies if I'm doing this wrong, still trying to get a handle on the ins and outs of this forum. Anywho, we're Cloudride, hi! Maybe you checked us out during our introductory 50 bottle giveaway. If not, go check the thread out and read some of the feedback, I think you'll find our juice went over pretty well. Why? Well, we're the first line whose flavors have been created by a James beard Award winning chef. If you're familiar with the culinary world you'll know that's kind of a big deal.

I want to start off on the right foot so from now until until midnight Eastern Friday we're going to let you try us out for 25% off with code ecf25. Give a whirl to one of our 6 C9 Collection flavors, unique tastes that represent some of our finest work and you're not likely to find anywhere else like Share A Moya, Tabac Elope, and Tale of Taro. Alternatively, our Classic Collection has 12 crowd pleasers like Raspberry Lemonade, Peaches & Cream, and a light and strong tobacco blends.

If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know. The reception we got on the giveaway was amazing so we hope we can continue to serve this wonderful community.

You can also check us out on the major social channels under the handle CloudrideVapor. Thanks!

logo with mark.png

JBECF123

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 18, 2016
In your tank
www.cloudridevapor.com
Thanks for the coupon just had to reup on Apple Hookah and gonna try the Tabac Relax & Morning Latte!

My Reign Has Just Begun

You weren't kidding about the Apple Hookah being your new ADV, huh? That's awesome! Glad we were able to make you happy. We'd love a review on the site when you get a chance, no worries if you don't want to. Enjoy!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I think I'll leave my review of the "Morning Latte" that I was fortunate enough to receive in your giveaway.
While I prefer my fruity or candy type flavors as ADV I just can't get excited about all that sweetness when I first wake up. So I keep a tank full of something more 'earthy' for my first and sometimes last vape of the day.
Morning Latte fits the bill very well for me. Nice fairly strong coffee flavor mellowed with a tasty creamy texture and, I don't have the gourmet palate like many of our members, but I think I detect just a hint of caramel.

All in all a very enjoyable vape to start the day for me.

Thank you Clouderide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread