Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
A little over 2 years ago I ended a 30 year smoking habit, that was up to 2 packs a day, with vaping. I never would have thought this was possible. Now I feel the time has come to step away from the vape. It's been a good run and I have had fun with it but the end is near. I've weaned myself down on the nicotine and can go for hours without a care. I shall be forever grateful to this wonderful way I got off the smokes. Peace.

Good for you Mike!! All the best :thumb:

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Congrats and good luck! I've been vaping over two years now and don't foresee quitting anytime soon. I had a horrible smoking habit so at least that's over. I don't enjoy cigs anymore, they taste like poison.

I was in the hospital for two months without my vape of course. I had some awful cravings for it. I hope I won't have to quit. But I think it's fantastic that you're ready to quit. :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    There's a reason for that. There are those against vaping that read this forum. They will try to use things they've read against us.

Yeah, we've actually have seen some of our posts referenced.

We don't want to give them any ammo. We do not want to be taken as wild out of control people that do not understand courtesy and thoughtful responses.

I think that because we do have filters for profanity, it kinda forces us to come up with a better way to get our disdain for certain groups written down.

In other words, we use our minds. :D

We don't allow drug talk because we do not want the forum to come up when a search is done with drug words.

So that's a few reasons why we are so strict. :)

You tell them sweetheart............ Because you're a cool person, you put forth the energy to EXPLAIN it to people who otherwise may not be aware of WHY the forum is as strict as it is. Outstanding job!

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    You tell them sweetheart............ Because you're a cool person, you put forth the energy to EXPLAIN it to people who otherwise may not be aware of WHY the forum is as strict as it is. Outstanding job!
    [emoji106]
    823dd0f9180f6a2704a5bcaca63e8f9c.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    A big congratulations to you! Well done. :toast:

I'm sure watching the Sox win their way to the World Series will keep you busy and not thinking about vaping at all. This will be their year. And then the great Duckboat victory parade to look forward to! :party:
    All the way! Again![emoji16]
    c1a7eef081ecde566e5faf0c9a98bdf8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread