The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Strange that my last post did not post so will try again.... I am tired of it, and hope this is my last time. Coming back and doing it again and again is old. So what I was trying to say in the post that did not post is this. I have had more than one life, and hope this is the last one I have to live. I do not want to come back as a person.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
I wonder about @Mandikay too. Haven't heard from her for a while either.

BTW, slm is shortened from SLMcc which is shortened from slm crew chief. I used those quite a bit also. It stands for Super Late Model crew chief. Years ago I spent all my free time and then some as a crew chief on a dirt track late model race car. :)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Born premature by almost two months.. I was delivered in January..... my mother told me my first two months of life was in a whicker basket with blankets..... not supposed to be here, or alive.... but here I am. My old best friend should not have walked after the age of six. I am getting.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
and if u think it is funny SLM how about being taken by the neck by needle or hood some six or seven times that I can feel and know of? Yeah to be a toy to others. Should have seen the size of needle to my back like an epidural. Okay so just below the right ear about one inch and up a little, just under the bone..... like a fish.... not the mouth the neck. the back and up into me.... okay stopping going to throw up.....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Born premature by almost two months.. I was delivered in January..... my mother told me my first two months of life was in a whicker basket with blankets..... not supposed to be here, or alive.... but here I am. My old best friend should not have walked after the age of six. I am getting.....
Tiggs......you should know you are here to complete a mission.....so why not meditate to find out what that mission is?.........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Because I told Blue I would. So Hitler's bunker was made by an engineer that understood one thing. In sand all around and with a pyramid shape building under ground, the bombs would have to be within inches. Any just a few feet away would be useless, as the pressure and explosion was absorbed by the sand and the pyramid just went down a few inches and back up.

See Blue when I said help was coming a few years ago. The plan? A five structure pyramid base. An apartment type thing. Easy, all electrical one side, water on the other. The fifth is the bunker, underground just like his of old.

The food stores would be kept there, and gardens up above, aquaponics,, look that one up.... The size of six billiard tables can feed an entire neighborhood and more. If I ran for office this is what I would say and or ask.

1. we are in a war with terror.
2. we are in a war against drugs.
3. before that? Hold up. Fund and train and arm the terrorist, check. Fund and raise and help the field of Opia... to America. check.

Oh it was a war against hunger before that.... Look it up. Your government used to tell all to have chickens and all should eat at least two eggs a day....... Now it is illegal to have a garden or to raise food. In certain states and cities it is illegal to eat.... Think on that.... those who control the food, control the people.... eat ur steal or metal.

Oh and if you think slavery is dead? Does anything in Hollywood ring a bell? It is more prevalent and easy to see in this field. Code writers. You have a task and do it, a timeline. Done, and gone, or do better and more, ask my younger sister. Hacked NASA by the way. So do your job and go. No wonder people have a sense of less, who has a retirement plan? Dolly Parton, 9-5. Used to work seven hours and paid eight.

Owners do not understand or care less about this.... Your time in the morning or other is your time, and you get ready for the job and go... that is your time and should be compensated. Oh because you or any other loves to go to work...... get real. In intervies "what do u want to be?" Retired.

Get your money out of the stock market if it is there... You are no where big enough to play with those big boys, and going to lose a lot soon. Want to? Maybe too late... Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, currency. Pennies on the dollar. .000000018. cents to the dollar and the Dong is worse. When our dollar collapses and it is coming. The federal reserve is foreign controlled and there is no backing to our dollar anymore. When the global reset happens, and the dollar reduces and the world gets back to up, up up.

Yeah bought that seven years ago, and if I am wrong look up Kuwait and what happened there, and the fortune that people made, hey war is a good investment, ask Soros. He sold his own people to the stoves "Jews" and still does it to this day. Only wanted dead or alive in seven countries..... But what do I know?......

So if I want to be silent and say nothing and just like posts..... let me, otherwise you can get stuff like this.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Because I told Blue I would. So Hitler's bunker was made by an engineer that understood one thing. In sand all around and with a pyramid shape building under ground, the bombs would have to be within inches. Any just a few feet away would be useless, as the pressure and explosion was absorbed by the sand and the pyramid just went down a few inches and back up.

See Blue when I said help was coming a few years ago. The plan? A five structure pyramid base. An apartment type thing. Easy, all electrical one side, water on the other. The fifth is the bunker, underground just like his of old.

The food stores would be kept there, and gardens up above, aquaponics,, look that one up.... The size of six billiard tables can feed an entire neighborhood and more. If I ran for office this is what I would say and or ask.

1. we are in a war with terror.
2. we are in a war against drugs.
3. before that? Hold up. Fund and train and arm the terrorist, check. Fund and raise and help the field of Opia... to America. check.

Oh it was a war against hunger before that.... Look it up. Your government used to tell all to have chickens and all should eat at least two eggs a day....... Now it is illegal to have a garden or to raise food. In certain states and cities it is illegal to eat.... Think on that.... those who control the food, control the people.... eat ur steal or metal.

Oh and if you think slavery is dead? Does anything in Hollywood ring a bell? It is more prevalent and easy to see in this field. Code writers. You have a task and do it, a timeline. Done, and gone, or do better and more, ask my younger sister. Hacked NASA by the way. So do your job and go. No wonder people have a sense of less, who has a retirement plan? Dolly Parton, 9-5. Used to work seven hours and paid eight.

Owners do not understand or care less about this.... Your time in the morning or other is your time, and you get ready for the job and go... that is your time and should be compensated. Oh because you or any other loves to go to work...... get real. In intervies "what do u want to be?" Retired.

Get your money out of the stock market if it is there... You are no where big enough to play with those big boys, and going to lose a lot soon. Want to? Maybe too late... Iraq Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, currency. Pennies on the dollar. .000000018. cents to the dollar and the Dong is worse. When our dollar collapses and it is coming. The federal reserve is foreign controlled and there is no backing to our dollar anymore. When the global reset happens, and the dollar reduces and the world gets back to up, up up.

Yeah bought that seven years ago, and if I am wrong look up Kuwait and what happened there, and the fortune that people made, hey war is a good investment, ask Soros. He sold his own people to the stoves "Jews" and still does it to this day. Only wanted dead or alive in seven countries..... But what do I know?......

So if I want to be silent and say nothing and just like posts..... let me, otherwise you can get stuff like this.

And so this is all old stuff....why is it bothering you now...today?
I have a huge wind storm with power flickering already... so I am going to close up so nothing happens to it....
I might make it back on....but the wind advisory is till 11 pm....
Good night Treefam....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And so this is all old stuff....why is it bothering you now...today?
I have a huge wind storm with power flickering already... so I am going to close up so nothing happens to it....
I might make it back on....but the wind advisory is till 11 pm....
Good night Treefam....
Stay safe and going to go to bed soon... never stopped. Have not been happy really for four years, just been pretending. Going to try again and stay away for a bit...... It seems most have more fun without me, or if I am away. I am trying to bury my head back in the sand, but it is not working. I can not get away from it, it is everywhere. Even Eminem went coo coo. So night all.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam........that was quite a small stormed compared to others...but still this morning people in the area without power.......Another storm on the horizon for today & yet another for Saturday.....
Headed off to PT this morning & then to the spa.....

Stay safe and going to go to bed soon... never stopped. Have not been happy really for four years, just been pretending. Going to try again and stay away for a bit...... It seems most have more fun without me, or if I am away. I am trying to bury my head back in the sand, but it is not working. I can not get away from it, it is everywhere. Even Eminem went coo coo. So night all.
Again I ask...... why are have you been upset about Hitler for 4 + years, about something that happened so long ago?
And why do you think people have more fun without you?....I went back & read and I am not seeing that.......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin, well went from freezing to burning over and over last night so did not sleep well. Then started to vomit by six and finished by 10, tried some soda but that backfired fast, then to cold water but that did not work at first but finally calmed the stomach down.

Not worried about Hitler, I just mentioned him because of the bunker he used and it was pyramid shaped which is still the strongest way to build to this day. Politicians on both sides, yes, and that little man in NK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread