Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
If no one else will, I will.......

Maybe that will wake Uncle and Ranger up..... oh and Gangster and I are building a good report. He has a beautiful family and showed me two games on the phone that are fun.... want to add it and play? We can be on the same team. Clash Royale and Clash of clans. Fun and addictive.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Speaking of that @mac63 .... I know it has been rough @angelphyre but you were to show your new orphan, and Blue asked what you have, as she is looking. A long time ago between you and Amlowe on Facecrook you both were showing shiny sidearms and Blue is wondering what you have. I am guessing until proved wrong that the side arm Angel has is a 22, and depending on the clip holds some 12 to 15 rounds but still small and light. A 22 is no toy, lost a school mate by one, went through his eye and could not exit the skull and scrambled his brains like eggs.... gone. Not being vulgar or rude, just sayin a 22 is as good as any other in the right hands. So go hunting for an orphan Blue.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Couldn't have been me on Facecrook - never played there as I commonly refer to it as farcebook.

I know well the power of a .22 - lots of time out hunting with different types and sizes. Larger caliber still has more stopping power if the hit is in a less vital spot.
As to making a recommendation for one - not a good thing to do unless that person has at least a little experience with a variety so they have an idea on the differences between them. They also need to be able to hold them so they can find something that feels comfortable. There are many questions involved - with a safety or not, how much recoil can you handle, weight of it, physical size/ease of carry, number of rounds in the mag and numerous other factors.
With that being said - if anyone is still interested/likes that little one I would recommend it's more advanced brother the LCP II. A few more bucks but is the same basic thing with a few improvements that make it much nicer.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Couldn't have been me on Facecrook - never played there as I commonly refer to it as farcebook.

I know well the power of a .22 - lots of time out hunting with different types and sizes. Larger caliber still has more stopping power if the hit is in a less vital spot.
As to making a recommendation for one - not a good thing to do unless that person has at least a little experience with a variety so they have an idea on the differences between them. They also need to be able to hold them so they can find something that feels comfortable. There are many questions involved - with a safety or not, how much recoil can you handle, weight of it, physical size/ease of carry, number of rounds in the mag and numerous other factors.
With that being said - if anyone is still interested/likes that little one I would recommend it's more advanced brother the LCP II. A few more bucks but is the same basic thing with a few improvements that make it much nicer.
Yes I had a 9mm that was very nice, cops stole it.... and even fired a 45 that was somehow smooth and had so little recoil I wondered if it was a 45. It was smooth, get to the higher caliber 223, 456, 30 aut six and others kick, but hold able. To me if an invader comes and u are defending then the higher is better, why let the wall stop it? Well what I have some trees can not, nor cinder block and others and that is how I want it. The point is.... well if you have to pull it or retrieve the firearm you need it, so if you are aiming it then the target should go down. So how about a fund to help Blue, she is in the heat of the riots..... going to say it again, she is in the heat of the riots....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Thinking about to go back to stinkies as I am not going to pay hundreds of dollars for mods and tanks that work for one or two weeks, stinkies are cheaper....... suck it up and buy the truth addicted to nicotine , have a horde of :censored: and nothing new or old works....... so buy a new mod every two weeks and tanks and coils and juice and it is cheaper? no. no one saves vaping. truth.

..!..
And I am stopping way short of many truths....... because I am not allowed on so many levels, and you all are afraid to speak the God :censored: truth. morning, night, no substance; so I am the only one with the canonizes to talk honestly about my day or week?

Do not give me Angels example this last week, that was extreme, day to day, week to week; and it is the same BS that JJ2 did, remember I posted everything she would say a moment before and she went on with the same spam........ that is not life, that is not you, that is not what is going on........ I miss Mandi, good or bad paragraphs of her real life that you understood, not here. Oh I am wrong? So we knew of GMO? no Uncle? no Count? no. Mandi? no. Getting so god d...... tired of this, say something in depth and meaningful, it takes two god d... minutes

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well heck while I am on it and others come and make one post daily.... maybe... Hmmm mmmm Uncle, Ranger, Count..... You do not get the story and how it will be edited later, it is a childs book, no. So Angel and Darlin took a bath before their near execution in clothes like everyone else? No. Anjel took out so many w/ithout blood? No. Kept it ECF clean, but not book worthy. You shower in clothes or bath in clothes? Abby undressed to wash after an almost rape..... child like. ..!..

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Remember it used to be five posts a day, until..... who said six? Dang who was that guy? Does not matter, have to go to other threads to ear or read what is going on in real, real peoples lives........... Yeah I am on a rant now and???? Tell me where I am wrong? Oh no calls just text so it will take months on this one issue..... yeah silent always Blue as text has no sound...... a call does and in person conversation. Here is your .......... stopped about to be way rude.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam...
Tiggs...you need to calm down....in case you haven't noticed there are so many people that are not posting the way they used to....(content or as often)....
I sure do hope Count is Ok......(email sent).....
I have a busy day today so I wont be back till later tonight....oh ya and there's a heat advisory for today & tomorrow.....95*....I will say it again..TG for A/C..............Have a good day & enjoy the sun...(Not for me though),...

Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Tiggs...you need to calm down....in case you haven't noticed there are so many people that are not posting the way they used to....(content or as often)....
I sure do hope Count is Ok......(email sent).....

I will not.... did you not read it? a woman told me to do things her way for 18 years..... T ake me as I am or fing leave me or ban me........ Good on the email but snail slow in case of an real emergency. Angel is not flooded under, how about Mandi and I have been wrong for the last three years? think not

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone!

Sorry for being incommunicado--I skipped posting on Fathers Day (because, well, kids) and then Microsoft updated Windows on my computer that caused all kinds of havoc. But I wasn't able to really do anything about it because I had to deal with kids while my wife had several meetings this week and the rest of my time was spent dealing at my mom's place going through paperwork and other stuff. I still cannot find her passport and green card (she was an Austrian citizen) or her SS card....

Anyway, I finally got some time to get my computer at least somewhat stable this morning. Only a few applications still throw errors on launch and youtube videos don't play sound (but most other apps--oh, except Microsoft's Groove--do...?). But hey, at least I'm functional again.

Sorry about your loss, Angel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread