The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alright.....so I finished my review on the Kaos Spectrum......if you would like to check it out....
Sigelei Kaos Spectrum
It's still 72*......too hot to sleep..even after a bath......
but I will try again soon....
Good night Treefam.......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Since I can't even remember the rest of the clues.....I will guess Alexandria?

Mornin all, well at 72 that is like a little winter here, I like it cold as well. I am guessing you are saying Alexandria in Egypt and not in Greece. So much much closer by distance and date..... hmmm, from Alexandria north east, between the two cities you are now squared on the map. ;)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam....I slept in some....it was a hot night.....it's already back up to 72* and expected to reach 95* again today....(that probably means 98*!!!).....
You will fix it all Count....I know it takes time......mine is still kinda funny...I have to see what changed so I can fix it..

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mornin all, well at 72 that is like a little winter here, I like it cold as well. I am guessing you are saying Alexandria in Egypt and not in Greece. So much much closer by distance and date..... hmmm, from Alexandria north east, between the two cities you are now squared on the map. ;)
alright so I am closer....hmmm....could it be Jerusalem?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So much closer by map and date... Blue is going to grt it if you do not guess........ From Jerusalem..... North east , and more east.......
What can I say....I like trivia....lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread