Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
sooooo glad it's Friday! :thumb:
Mornin all TGIF, called in semi well.... pulled the muscles in my neck on Tuesday and tried to work through it, left side of neck my muscles have relaxed, right side not so much...... so going to take a mini break and already called in...... have a good day, hopefully it will be the start of a good weekend for many. Mac this time when you go back home, pics of trees and ancient buildings or it did not happen..... pics Mac.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone. As if I weren't busy enough, the FRAD is in the hospital, being assessed for another possible stroke. At least my friend--the FRAD's son--is in town right now, but he was scheduled to fly back to Europe on Tuesday....

Rest and heal up Tiggs and Blue!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the support everyone....It's not bad...but it's not good either....He thinks it's my IT Band....I can't explain it totally but here from the internet.......
The iliotibial band (ITB) is a tendonous and fascial band that originates on the iliac crest (hipbone). It also attaches to the gluteal muscles (your rump) and the tensor fascia latae (TFL). The TFL is the muscle on the outside of your hip that moves your leg outward.

He did recommend that I do something with less bending/squatting...so I got what I needed from him...
He also thinks I need 6 weeks of PT....I guess it couldn't hurt....(well actually it hurts quite a bit right now...)...

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Good Vibes and Prayers coming for those in need.

All the mortgage underwriting and reviews on my house loan are now done and passed we are just waiting on the title company and should be closing on September 7th. I'll believe it when I sign at closing!

FB_IMG_1502116626554.jpg

Hopefully my backyard this time next month!

G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good Vibes and Prayers coming for those in need.

All the mortgage underwriting and reviews on my house loan are now done and passed we are just waiting on the title company and should be closing on September 7th. I'll believe it when I sign at closing!

View attachment 679905

Hopefully my backyard this time next month!

G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:
That is so awesome JPF..........I am happy for you!!!
I am too tired to sleep....but I will say good night now...
Good night treefam.....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mornin all..... too cool @jpf880 !!!! :thumb::thumb:
Sleep in Blue.
Good morning Treefam........
I wish I could.....I can't get my muscles to relax.....he did some things to test my range of motion that I wouldn't normally do...so now all my muscles are screaming......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Darlin stopped short of the southwest wall, she knew it was not normal, and started towards the few steps and big oak doors. She looked around and little children were running around the spring, the trees had more than enough fruit and were dropping their food.

Darlin smiled at the children as they ran, the mothers and fathers most likely feeding animals, she hurried while holding back. /she too the few steps and went up, the doors started to open and too slow for her, she made the doors lighter and they opened. The light outside was brighter and Darlin had to walk and let her eyes adjust.

She made it further into the main room, the table was being cleared from lunch, she looked and the younger female came to her again. Darlin waived her hand and then said loudly. "Where is my personal physician, and master at arms?" Darlin went in further, the young girl stopped, and she heard a chair move. "My physician and master at arms!!"

Frederick was coming close to her, she put up her hand. "This is impossible.." He was about to continue, but Darlin said. "Not know, Whoe has seen my physician and master at arms!?!" Frederick stopped and Darlin heard a voice, a male voice. "My lady, how can I assist you?" Darlin turned to the man she ordered to have feed and seated. "Your name?" she asked.

"My name is Christopher." in a heavy Spanish tongue, he stood tall with a long sword and two daggers. Darlin said to him "Do you know Dr. Collins?, who lives two blocks down on the upper right side of town?" "Yes my Lady." Darlin walked up to him, and said. "Do you have ten or twelve soldiers who can help?" He stood and shook his head yes, "We can get that my lady." He turned to a small girl and started to speak in Spanish, she ran off, and he turned back to Darlin. "It is done my Lady, ten, 12 or more going for what?

"Count, you know Count?" Darlin placed her left hand on his shoulder. "Yes." He said back. "Heis wanted dead, and already has been tortured.... Where is my Physician?!?" Darlin stopped and thought about it, "Frederick Where is everyone?" He standing in a thick purple rob said back, "Left for lunch my lady."
"Oh my God... Go, do you have anyone you trust?" she turned to Christopher, he waived his hand and a young boy came up. "Do you trust him?" "With my life, my Lady his name is Theodore." Theodore came close and knelt down. "Are you aknight Theodore?" asked Darlin.

"No my lady." He sat down on his knee, "Sword. " Darlin said and Christopher handed her one. She placed it onboth sides and said "Stand Knight Theodore." He stood and said. "My Lady?" Darlin said "I need you to find Angel, Blue, Katz, all and protect them.... Find my physician and send him to Count!" Christopher went to the door and it opened for him, he stood and looked outside, and went on, the door closed.

Darlin closed her eyes and she was gone, the small steps on the stone floor where heard from a distance, the guards saw Darlin as she came forward, the guards opened the door quickly. "My lady?" The soldier pulled the door open, she walked in, and Theo turned, his red hair was turning grey and white.

"Oh Darlin it has been what 50 years?" Darlin came in and asked, "Do you know Count?" "Who?" he asked back. "Count." "Never heard that name, is there something you need?" Darlin stood there and said. "You know Count, and if you hurt him or any of the other..." Theo stopped her and said. "And do what leave me in prison for another two hundred years or maybe 400" Darlin walked out, she had only done it twice before a public announcement.

The gates were open and horses started to come down towards Scott, Anjel, and Hunter. Anjel had just said. "Remember keep your arms up...." The sounds of horses feet got closer and she stood and Scott said. "What is this?" "My Lord, Darlin has ordered everyone into protection." Scott nodded, and said. "Mount upand back to the city. Anjel please keep that sword"

And then it happened for the third time ever. "Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention?" there was a pause. "As you know my family and friends have come. Count was tortured and wanted dead by money. Find all the others, please hurry." Darlin stood there, there was not enough time.

Abby had finished and thought about it, the horses each had a sword and scabbier, she took the belts off, and all the bear coats, she laid four down and in one laid the swords not needed and daggers, in the other the wood the boys had collected, she had it all ready to go and made the burden light on the horses. The day was going to long, the snow still slightly on the ground, the one coming would cover the bodies for a time.

The boys awoke, and in time ate a little, they drank from the stream and tried to was their face, and slowly got on a few horses, Theo sat with Abby on Runner, the day was bright but cold, very cold. As the dawn came on them in the middle of a open field, the sun going down "Whooo."

Abby stopped Runner, "Whoo." Stop boys and she saw in the distance two, four, six wolves run. "Take tour swords and push the snow away, on the other side, do the same; think of all the horses and us, go dig and build a fire." "Yes mother Latrell got off his horse and pulled his sword, Pallab pulled his sword first and got down. "Whoo, Whoo, Whoo!" Abby took the reins of one horse, and pushed forward a tree had fallen.

"Theo, can you get the skins down? "Yes mother, she helped him down, Runners ears picked up and looked to the right. Abby took Theos' Sword and started to hack as hard as she could, the smallwer wood and twigs brock under her swing, finally dead and gone she cut it in half, Theo was coming close, "Hurry get the twigs and bark in the skin, Theo hurried, "Whoo."

Abby tied the two skins back to the horse, for each one a sword and belt, she had taken them all off, two horses carried the swords, two others their food stuff and belongings. Abby finished putting the big wood on the horse, Theo trying she helped quickly.. "Get on Theo!" She picked him up and put him on Runner.

Abby got on quickly, the wholes heard first from the mountain, it finally was becoming clear. Lattrell and Pallab where already on the ground the first fire made, and the second started rather well. Abby pulled runner to a stop. "Boys, the swords the two should have on the ground laying down. "Mother?" "Not know." she said and dropped a skin full of wood, she had Runeer go forward, the horses were starting to tense.

The wolves were circling them, out in the open, the horses started to gather in the middle, Abby dropped to the ground and undid the wood, "Latrell! Fire!" she went to the ground and undid the skin as Pallab did so on the other side. Latrell ran around with a few lit sticks and then finally four fires around them.

"Oh no this can not be happening." said Abby as the snow started to fall harder, there was very little wind and the flakes were small and many. Three wolves came close to Abby and Theo, Abby took two sticks, "Here Theo." Theo took them as Abby took out four arrows, she placed them near the fire.

She took another stick. "Mother?!?" "Not know!" she said back to Latrell, She watched as the three wolves came closer, "How many on your side?" Pallab was there and said twenty, thirty, maybe forty...." Abby laid the light part of the stick up in the air the rest burning, the wolves closer, she still kneeling took the first red hot arrow and let loose.

The arrow was straight, but because the wolves were restless it hi one in the left shoulder and it yelped. Abby grabbed two arrows and let loose, Theo standing with two torches and the snow falling, the two arrows hit, the next wolf in the shoulder and hind leg. Abby took the last arrow and shot the last wolf on this side, ansd it went through the belly.

The wolf fell, the other two hurt and angry, bit at it. "Drop your sticks in the fire Theo." Theo did so and came back to her mother, she dropped her bow and picked him up, she took the smaller dagger out. "You watch right here and shout if you see anything, okay?" "Yes mother." Theo sat on Runner as Abby took his sword out, and waled towards Latrell and Pallab in the snow after getting her bow.

She knelt down again and let the sword down, she laid her quiver down and still had 13 arrows. "Mom?" "Not now boys, you wait you wait." The wolves were moving in the twilight, the fire was only just starting to show their eyes, and white of hair as the sun was going down and soon it dropped, the night was on the, the four fires around the, the horses frantic, and Latrell started to beat his chest. "Ahooo! Ahoooo!" Pallab followed "Ahooooo! Ahooooo!!"

"Wait boys, stay behind the fire." Runner heard something and ran, the other horses 9, two pregnant horses stayed behind. "Theo Nooo!" Abby yelled, Runner went fasts to the left and Theo took his blade in the left hand, Abby took an arrow, "Boys....." Latrell and Pallab waited for a minute more with their swords on the ground.

The wolves were on their front no sight as Abby turned around and look in the back anymore, Abby took and arrow as Runner turned right and the other horses followed, a straight line of muscle and weight. The horses picked up speed, and as they came to the first, second third and more just kept running. Many were trampled to death a lot wounded and started to yell in pain.

Abby stood a small smile on her face...... "Hmmmmmm..... Whoooo!" Horns. Boom, boom, da da da boom, drums of war. Abby stood and turned, the flames were many hundreds of them, "Mother?!?" said Pallab, "Get on the horses..... ,get on the horses!" she said, the sounds of drums and some kind of a flute or something played, archers.... swordsmen.... more.

Pallab got on one of the pregnant horses with Abby, "We have to go!" "Mother!?!" Said Latrell again. mounted the horse and they went off, Runner and the other horses were busy chasing and killing the wolves

"Theo! Runner!" he was only on top as Runner kept going, the sound now was full of war drums, there may have been a thousand now coming, "We have to go mother." Said Latrell his dark brown hair, and beard growing fuller.

"Theo!" yelled Abby. Then Runner turned to his left the other horses followed, and he came to a stop under a few trees. "Move back boys" The two horses moved fast enough as the army gathered the snow falling hard the fire fading in their rear.

The soldiers came out cheering and boasting, the foot soldiers and horsemen and archers came.... they just kept coming. Finally at the fires they came. "Mother?!?" A crack in the ice, it as small but long four ways. The fires aided it, and the next crack was louder. The floor opened up, as horse and man fell under the water; so many, and if they hated her and her sons now, they did so more, as almost all the archers were lost and most of the horses, "Ride boys, Ride1" she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread