Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone.

The FRAD is out of the hospital--he apparently let himself get extremely dehydrated, so much so that it affected everything from balance to continence and then some. My friend reports that he seems to be doing much better.

On another note, we're having the first team meeting for my son's soccer team today. Things are beginning to ramp up for kids and school...!

Rest easy, Blue. Ice will continue to keep the swelling down and reduce inflammation; other than that, simple rest is some of the best medicine.

Way to go, JPF! It looks like a lovely yard.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Was going to say Mornin, but had a heck of a time finding a translator..... anyway. Hope after the bath your using ice instead of rice Blue, guess the rice story stuck. Oh and went and got a new mod, very nice dual 18650 smok OSUB King Kit in blue.
Abby turned one more time and watched as the soldiers, torch carriers, archers, and cavalry went into the water and under, the rivers water flowed fast and the ice was coiming back up, the men, some woman and horses gone, the spray in the air froze and fell back down the snow coming down harder.

She stopped her horse and got down, she said. "Get off the pregnant horses and onto bigger ones." The boys got off and back onto bigger like she ordered and she got on Runner with Theo, she looked one last time, as she kicked the horse to go, more torches were coming through the trees. She ran Runner and everyone else followed, the moon was light but the pine trees cast long shadows as the mountains were on both sides of them, she stayed low still by the water, or ice.

The snow was falling hard and would do so for a long time, there was just a slight wind but it cut deep into the bone and made many shiver, the torches came to the end of the trees near the waters edge, dark images below and floating away.

A large man sat on a horse as it came to the edge of the trees, he wore two bear skin coats against the elements but for armor as well, his arms were large, with very big muscles. A large sword and two small blades on his left side, a large two edged battle ax in his right hand, on the horse.

"Co a beihl leis? Co rinn seo?" "Who is it? Who did this?" A smaller man came up and responded. "Falt ban boireanach agus cuid daorsa." "A blonde woman and some children." He continued, "She has a bow and is good with it and they have swords and our horses."

The large man started to turn his horse and said. "Have the soldiers rest tonight and send three on horse to the other army and tell them to head to those mountains. We have no army, so have the horses taken off most of the wagons, and put everyone on horse to follow, bring me the woman and kill the others."

The man got closer to the ice and squatted, they would have to move around the weakened area, a few faces looked up at him from under lifeless, eyes looking straight forward, many swords under the water. He stood and walked away, his friend had gone under as well, he tapped the end of his sword and breathed in deep, he walked towards the fire the snow coming down harder.

Anjel, followed behind Scott and Hunter, soldiers before and behind them, they rode up into the city and came to a halt at the last road going up to the main area and got off to walk the rest of the way. The horses were taken away by the soldiers and the three walked together. "I wonder what is going on?" asked Scott. "Guess we are about to find out."

They made it up the stairs and walked to the doors that were opened for them. "Thank you." he said to the four people who opened and would shut the door. Scott went in the other two following and he did not see Darlin. "Where is Darlin?" he asked loudly. A woman who was taking away the last of the lunch food said. "She has left to find her physician and master at arms."

When Scott heard this he said. "Physician? Is someone hurt? What has happened?" The woman came near and said. "Count was, and Darlin is having people look for Angel, Katz, Blue, everyone else." "Which way did she go?" The woman pointed to the northwest, "She thinks Katz and Blue both went that way."

Scott was about to move in that direction, when he paused. "And our children?" She said. "They should each be at their respective locations with their personal teachers." "You there." Theodore walked forward. "Yes my Lord." Scott said. "Send troops to watch over our children until we return. Hunter you stay here, I am going to look for your mother." He started for the door, and Anjel started to follow, she took a knife off the table and put it in her pocket.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Thought I had posted here earlier, but apparently I forgot.

Count, glad the FRAD is better...my sympathies on the ramping up of school and kid activities. :p

Blue just take it as easy as you can and I hope the baths and ice help.

Tiggs, yay on the new mod! :thumbs:

Have done my best to do as little as possible today...will be back to the grindstone tomorrow and that'll be here way too soon.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Was going to say Mornin, but had a heck of a time finding a translator..... anyway. Hope after the bath your using ice instead of rice Blue, guess the rice story stuck. Oh and went and got a new mod, very nice dual 18650 Smok OSUB King Kit in blue.
Abby turned one more time and watched as the soldiers, torch carriers, archers, and cavalry went into the water and under, the rivers water flowed fast and the ice was coiming back up, the men, some woman and horses gone, the spray in the air froze and fell back down the snow coming down harder.

She stopped her horse and got down, she said. "Get off the pregnant horses and onto bigger ones." The boys got off and back onto bigger like she ordered and she got on Runner with Theo, she looked one last time, as she kicked the horse to go, more torches were coming through the trees. She ran Runner and everyone else followed, the moon was light but the pine trees cast long shadows as the mountains were on both sides of them, she stayed low still by the water, or ice.

The snow was falling hard and would do so for a long time, there was just a slight wind but it cut deep into the bone and made many shiver, the torches came to the end of the trees near the waters edge, dark images below and floating away.

A large man sat on a horse as it came to the edge of the trees, he wore two bear skin coats against the elements but for armor as well, his arms were large, with very big muscles. A large sword and two small blades on his left side, a large two edged battle ax in his right hand, on the horse.

"Co a beihl leis? Co rinn seo?" "Who is it? Who did this?" A smaller man came up and responded. "Falt ban boireanach agus cuid daorsa." "A blonde woman and some children." He continued, "She has a bow and is good with it and they have swords and our horses."

The large man started to turn his horse and said. "Have the soldiers rest tonight and send three on horse to the other army and tell them to head to those mountains. We have no army, so have the horses taken off most of the wagons, and put everyone on horse to follow, bring me the woman and kill the others."

The man got closer to the ice and squatted, they would have to move around the weakened area, a few faces looked up at him from under lifeless, eyes looking straight forward, many swords under the water. He stood and walked away, his friend had gone under as well, he tapped the end of his sword and breathed in deep, he walked towards the fire the snow coming down harder.

Anjel, followed behind Scott and Hunter, soldiers before and behind them, they rode up into the city and came to a halt at the last road going up to the main area and got off to walk the rest of the way. The horses were taken away by the soldiers and the three walked together. "I wonder what is going on?" asked Scott. "Guess we are about to find out."

They made it up the stairs and walked to the doors that were opened for them. "Thank you." he said to the four people who opened and would shut the door. Scott went in the other two following and he did not see Darlin. "Where is Darlin?" he asked loudly. A woman who was taking away the last of the lunch food said. "She has left to find her physician and master at arms."

When Scott heard this he said. "Physician? Is someone hurt? What has happened?" The woman came near and said. "Count was, and Darlin is having people look for Angel, Katz, Blue, everyone else." "Which way did she go?" The woman pointed to the northwest, "She thinks Katz and Blue both went that way."

Scott was about to move in that direction, when he paused. "And our children?" She said. "They should each be at their respective locations with their personal teachers." "You there." Theodore walked forward. "Yes my Lord." Scott said. "Send troops to watch over our children until we return. Hunter you stay here, I am going to look for your mother." He started for the door, and Anjel started to follow, she took a knife off the table and put it in her pocket.
I couldn't resist using the acronym ...(rest, ice, compress, elevate).with all the rice talk this week......and so ya ice has been on the knee often today...
good story Tiggs...

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Managed to get things done over the weekend but the to do list keeps getting longer. Doesn't help that it's been taking me longer to get some of those things done.

I have so much more than normal to do with Wifey in the nursing home for PT and trying to get ready to move on top of everything else I've got to do normally, I really have to double down and get on the ball!

More Healing Vibes and Prayers sent @liblue1 !
RICE , I like that!

G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really didn't make it up...it's like PASS for using a fire extinguisher.......(Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep)....it's one of those things they teach you....(it just happen to fit into this weeks conversation...)....
I think I am headed to bed shortly..the Eclipse starts early here (I hope there won't be too many clouds)...
Thank you all for the healing energy.....I still need it...
The shell will be open to accept all energy.....

Good night Treefam.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread