Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
There is a rumor started that the mood bar is a perk for supporting members, I have it on very good authority that the perk is assigned to ECFs best looking , most brilliant,and valued members :banana:

I knew there had to be a reason I got a mood bar. Now I know what it is. :p

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
One thing I noticed about moods...if I change it, it changes to the new mood across all of my previous posts.

Yeah, it's like with Avatars. Probably not a good thing to have an arrow pointing to the mood in a post. LOL

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ya, they switched to a completely different platform. Now it will take about 6 months for us to get all our toys back.

Just play with the new toys till the old ones come back :pervy:

Did you find this one yet??? :D

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
There is a rumor started that the mood bar is a perk for supporting members, I have it on very good authority that the perk is assigned to ECFs best looking , most brilliant,and valued members :banana:

This not a rumor; as you can see I have no mood bar icon. However, I am a supporting member. I evidently failed the looks, brilliance or value qualities [maybe even all three].

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
This not a rumor; as you can see I have no mood bar icon. However, I am a supporting member. I evidently failed the looks, brilliance or value qualities [maybe even all three].

Umm you do have one. See that 'No Mood' right under your avatar? That is the mood bar. Click on that and you can choose what mood you want displayed. ;)

Reactions: SissySpike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread