rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I have stumbled across this handy little contraption and its simply called
The Ultimate E-cigarette holder

Click this bar to view the full image.

now many of you might have already seen or even have this e-cig holder so this mini review i am writing is mainly for the newbie e-cig addicts or people that just haven’t seen this brill and convenient little e-cig holder yet
biggrin.gif

I bought this e-cig holder from eBay, I am not! the supplier or owner of this product and i am not being paid for writing this review. I just bought this E-cigarette holder and i found it to be very useful and it works great, thats why i think everybody should know about it

It is compatable with the following E-cigarettes:

DSE084

DSE103

DSE901

Dse901 (black)

Mini E-cig

Super E-Cig

Pen style E-cig

Health - E-Cig

Super Mini V2

SmartSmoker

Cloud Nine

This Ultimate E-cig holder will accommodate all known E-Cigs up to a width of 1 CM

it can swivels 360 degrees so you can put your e-cig at the angle that you want your e-cig to be in so its easier to grab

I just loath it when i lose or misplace my e-cig or one time i sat! on my e-cig and snapped it in half
frown.gif
Lol ..now that would not have happened if I had of had this E-cig holder at the time

*I think we have all gone through that with are Blasted e-cigs looking everywhere for it when its know where to be found
mad.gif
Lol*

On the back of the holder you just peel of the back tape and stick it on a flat surface, put one in your car, bathroom or even on your computer where it is at the ready to just unclick your e-cig from the holder and go about your vaporing business, I bet you never lose or break your e-cig again with this little diamond in the rough

I have not found this e-cig holder anywhere else, but if i do find another or other sellers i will update there sites on this review

Look around and you might find this E-cigarette holder for a cheaper price

But if you would like the eBay link to the guy that i bought my E-cigarette holder's from then just click on the link below:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=200298884556

This is his eBay name: hobson1412

He is a nice guy so you should not have any trouble with him

The Ultimate holder only cost 2.90 euro’s which i thought was very cheap and that’s why i bought one

Enjoy!!
001_tt2.gif

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
What a Great Idea--will be very useful. I am always looking for "the little rascal" when I put it down--Thanks--Sun
It really works well sun, i will be buying heaps more of them from the guy on eBay, the guy that i bought them from told me that he is getting the E-cig holders in many different colours soon, so i am going to wait until he does before i buy more.

I was losing all my e-cigarettes before and i broke a couple of my e-cigarttes when i sat on them as well :( lol but now thank goodness i know where all my e-cigarttes are at all times with my e-cig holders :) whoohoo!

Last edited:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
That's pretty darn nifty. great idea!

I can see one in the car--always getting away from me there (nightmare), one in the kitchen (always rolling off the counter), one in the bedroom (always find it in the sheets--have to take all the blankets off to find it and then it goes flying--yicks) and of course on the computer ---thinking about one for my forehead as well--lol--Great idea--Sun:thumb:

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I can see one in the car--always getting away from me there (nightmare), one in the kitchen (always rolling off the counter), one in the bedroom (always find it in the sheets--have to take all the blankets off to find it and then it goes flying--yicks) and of course on the computer ---thinking about one for my forehead as well--lol--Great idea--Sun:thumb:

lmao, Sun. That was too funny.

You made me think of a new product...

The eCig Headset

I'm sure the big corporations would be all over it. Just think of the production time they'd gain by getting back all those smoke breaks, lol.

"Increase production time in the workplace. Introduce your smoking employees to the eCig Headset - hands free smoking!

Keep all of your emiployees inside where they belong with their fingers busy on the keyboard. Your smokers will thank you and you'll thank eCig Headset. Call today for your personalized quote."

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
you can get a 3 pack of them from officemax.com for $5.79
they are the Duck® Brand Grip-it® Grabbers. i have one on my dash in my car and the other two are on my computers at home and work.
they work great for my 901

Thanks for the heads up ;) I'll be stopping by Office Max soon to see if they also stock them locally.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Thanks, Rickstar for bringing this to our attention.
Thanks, Heathmcse for showing us the original product.

I have been looking for this for weeks. I just knew there was a product out there designed to hold things by gripping them from the sides like that. I have been looking in garage organization stuff thinking it might have been marketed for holding screwdrivers on the wall or something. I never thought to look at the office supply store - e-cigs must have taken over my office supply fetish:cry:; I have always loved office supplies, not sure why, now I feverishly scan Walmart for useful e-cig gear:rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread