Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
mod's, I wasn't sure where to post this to get the best visibility. It is one of the better surveys I have taken so I wanted to post it here.

Dr. Christopher Russell, Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Substance Use Research, along with a small team of researchers, has produced a survey for vapers in the United States. The information gathered will help present to regulators a more accurate picture about how people are using vapor products.

The United States Vapers’ Survey: Home

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I got it in their e-mail blast too. I was surprised that it wasn't posted so I threw it up where I thought it may get some good traffic. It asked a lot of the right questions and left some nice space for detailed comments.

I left this in the last comment box.

I believe it is borderline criminal with the manner in which the US government has approached this new technology. For those of us that have done the research using published readily available, valid scientific studies we know there is a significant reduction in the health risks using a vaporizer.

Intelligent people can distinguish the difference between the government acting in our best interest and the need to continue their revenue stream. Tobacco and Pharmaceutical companies, the medical profession as it pertains to smoking related diseases are all seeing drastically reduced revenue streams. For our government that correlates to reduced tax revenue!

The Master Settlement Agreement and how those funds are misappropriated by our government only supports the distrust that the American people have for the movement to regulate personal vaporizers.

Most if not all people believe in common sense regulation!

The US government needs to review unbiased scientific data and stop pontificating antidotal information that most know is not true and can’t be supported with science.

It’s a travesty that the US government will allow millions to become either sick or die by continued use of conventional cigarettes when there is a viable option to save lives.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sentence construction. Your laugh brought out my self-consciousness.

Sorry. It wasn't the Sentence Structure that made me Laugh. It was the use of the word "Predisposed". A perfect choice for the Context of the Topic.

What would you like to say?

That Dr. Russell appearance does not fit the Stereotypical Mould of a Senior Researcher?

Or that some people look like they are Wearing their Worst Shirt? And with others, it looks like they are Wearing their Best Shirt. When, in actuality, both People are wearing the exact Same Shirt?

Or perhaps that Dr. Russell looks like someone you might see at Vape Meet?

Last edited:

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Sorry. It wasn't the Sentence Structure that made me Laugh. It was the use of the word "Predisposed". A perfect choice for the Context of the Topic.
I looked up 'predisposed', because I wasn't entirely sure I was using the word correctly. I'm very dependent on online dictionaries.

Reactions: Jman8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread