Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Alas, no NFL Network at Casa De Rico ... :(

I cut the cable two years ago, and live in the magical land of Roku now ... :thumbs:

free channels only ... :sneaky:

Just Say'n you would have Chuckled when you saw Rich Eisen wearing Mike Mayock's who was wearing Dr. Russell's who was wearing your Blue/White | White/Blue Chex Shirt.

Sans e-liquids Stains of course.

Reactions: rico942

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I hear what you're saying, but not everyone is them.
Some of they are us.

Pogo said it best ... :(

enemy_square.jpg

IMZed

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hamilton, OH, USA
mod's, I wasn't sure where to post this to get the best visibility. It is one of the better surveys I have taken so I wanted to post it here.

Dr. Christopher Russell, Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Substance Use Research, along with a small team of researchers, has produced a survey for vapers in the United States. The information gathered will help present to regulators a more accurate picture about how people are using vapor products.

The United States Vapers’ Survey: Home
Are my answers confidential?
Yes! We make several promises to everyone who participates in this survey.

Your responses will be kept completely confidential at all times and will not be seen or used by an individual other than the investigators named above. When you complete the survey, we will ask you to provide a contact email address if you wish to take part in a follow-up interview. However, your contact email address will not be stored with your survey responses. Instead, you will be assigned a unique participant number, and only the participant number will appear with your survey responses. We will never be able to match any individual’s contact details to his/her survey responses.

When someone lies to me and expects that I am too stupid to realize it, I tend to never trust that person again. Thus I did not and will not participate in that survey! (Besides the fact that I generally hate surveys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread