The Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    From eGos to Isticks, from carto-tanks to nautilus. An all day battery with an all day tank.
    IMG_20161015_193521__noah__Original.jpg

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    For toppers I'd like to vote for the Kayfun v5 - AFC&JFC, can be shut down for M2L and opened up for D2L users. Great single coil RTA.

For single battery 18650 mods my vote goes to the VTC Mini - sure it had a rough start however Joytech was quick to offer up firmware updates to make this a great inexpensive device.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    I'd also agree that the Pico is, most likely, the most popular device this year. I'd give a runner-up prize to all the DNA devices, as well. I think it's, pretty much, been the year of Temperature Control. As for a topper of the year, I think there's just too many choices to pick a product of the year. Maybe, because of the Deeming regulations, you could say it was the year of the RTA, as more and more people are looking to be more self sufficient.

Last edited:

ppeeble

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    Pico and iCare for me. Pico for the form factor - the smallest 18650 mass production mod and the iCare for an automatic that works and satisfies. Cheap and innovative....
    IMHO everything else is a re-hash of what's gone before.
    Tanks ? All of a muchness (glorified clearos mainly) although the range of new Genesis style tanks (Nextasis et al) are a genuine improvement on what was available last year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread