The Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm settled on the ipv D2 and ipv D3. Topped with Aqua V2 clones. Haven't wanted anything else in a while, so I'm either due for a bout of shinyitis or vape contentment has found me at last.

IMG_1038.JPG

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I'm settled on the IPV D2 and IPV D3. Topped with Aqua V2 clones. Haven't wanted anything else in a while, so I'm either due for a bout of shinyitis or vape contentment has found me at last.

Hi Geek Girl ! Nothing as serene as a contented woman ;)
(now watch for censorship on that one :p)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Reos.......Reos........and more Reos! hehehe ok, not that many but a girl can dream can't she. :) Prefer the grand over the mini only because of more juice capacity. But the minis are wonderful stealthy lil guys.

Favorite topper is Rm8 Derringer clone. I've recently tried a pico 75 with a RTA, but just cannot get as good a vape as I get with my Reo "derringer" combo!

Thanks for the annual poll papaw! See ya in porky land :D

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
For me, this is the year of the affordable DNA device. I like TC, but the cheap Chinese versions fall down with low ohm SS builds. The DNA chip has really taken the crown for TC being reliable, plus the Escribe customization is amazing.

I can't break down my favorite, because like any tool, it depends on the job.
Mods:
VT75 Nano for motorcycling and working out in the yard
VT75 regular with 26650 batt for out and about
Triade 200W and 250W for home use.

JDS:
Merlin for single coil RTA
Boreas for dual coil RTA
Petri for RDA

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Boreas is a nice topper worth a mention, my BF Derringer is awfully leaky
I found the right size O ring, and since then have had zero leaks.
Metric Buna O-rings 10.5 x 1.5mm Price for 50 pcs
this is for the ones with the new 510 and work on any, grands, woodvils (2015) p67's whatever. Probably minis too if they have the adjustable 510, but haven't tried that.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My problem with the Derringer leaking is the air holes and maybe over squonking it:vapor:
yeah if you oversquonk, or don't vape out all you squonked and then lay it over it or tilt it toward the airholes, it will leak out cuz they're so open. But I just make sure mine is kept upright. Of course, I don't go out much, so that makes it easier. Might try twisting the top cap to cover the airholes if you're gonna pocket it. But it might go between and leak out the bottom. But I prolly need to quit hijackin papaw's thread.
You're more than welcome to visit here
The Reonauts new lounge
or here
REO Technical Issues/Shop Talk :)

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Many of these picks are last years models anyhoo. Cheers.

Edit. In 2018 the list in the US may include only devices that look like this... Home | VUSE | Digital Vapor Cigarettes

Well, fortunately, they haven't outlawed homeopathic atomizers for essential oils. I like my Releaux and Griffin setup for my own on the go essential oil treatments. Tea tree and Lavender... good healthy essential oils. :)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Discovered mechs for me this year - and after the TC/DNA loving years, I've become an almost exclusive GG vaper.

Juice burnt mostly in my Golden Greek Tilemahos V2+