The Update Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazW

Mar 25, 2010
Western Canada
Hey, placed my order on Tuesday(Shipped next day:D) and decided to join here around the same time, but this will be my first post. I'm relatively new to vaping, I bought a CleanSmoke and an E-Puffer Magnum v2, each unit had pros and cons. The main detractor of both units was the fact that you had to buy disposable prefilled carts, and at a pace of 3-4 carts a day, this wasn't very eco or cost friendly. This was back in November, due to a series of unforeseen events and general procrastination, everything was delayed till now.
Back at this point, I also introduced my best friend to vaping, I smoked several years ago, but quit because of the smell and long term health concerns, I still smoke 3-4 cigarettes a year though. My friend however has been smoking for about 5 years, at least, and stopped smoking as soon as he started vaping. He's always had a F...ing disgusting smoker's cough, and it pretty much cleared up entirely when he was vaping, and he too vapes 3-4 carts per day.
Over the past few months of delays, we did a lot of research, and we concluded that your shop offered not only the bet prices, but also the best price, but best value(warranty). Plus, we were able to see your customer satisfaction on these forums. Lastly, and most important to me is the fact that you have an ingredient break down for your eliquids, this was most impressive, as most other shop's ingredient lists are not as comprehensive as yours.

So that's my story, now here's a bug in your site I wanted to point out, I also emailed you about it. Just for a bit of foreground, I purchased 2 510 starter kits, 2 PCCs, 2 30ml eliquids and a USB charger(Order #5072). I had to purchase the eliquids separately from the starter kits, because your starter kit page listed the flavor/strength combo I wanted as out of stock, however, they were available for order on your eliquid page. This lead to me paying 4 extra dollars on my order, personally, this is a non issue for me, but may bother others.
I'm a professional web developer and a quick surface evaluation of this behavior tells me that either too much hard coding has been put into your inventory system(maybe hacks into an existing system), or that these pages are referencing 2 different data sources (Maybe a different column or table in your database). Now this is just a quick evaluation, I can't be certain because I'm not familiar with your system.
Since you have such awesome customer service, I'm willing to donate my free time to you, if you'd like any help in improving your site. :D Mind you I haven't written much PHP in the past 5 years, as I do most of my development in Java and C# now, but it's like riding a bike, plus they're all C like languages.(Unless it's Object Oriented PHP code, I never have and never will touch that ugly beast)

Now, for my suggestion, it's for shipping, I've never really had any luck with USPS tracking and generally, they have slower international service. I would like to see UPS and FedEx options for international orders(especially for us Canadians). I realize this maybe not be fiscally viable for you, but I believe that some customers would be willing to pay extra for this option.

Anyways, that's all I have to say, keep up the awesome customer satisfaction!!:D

P.s. See you tomorrow at the give away. :p

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Everyone, I'm really sorry but we just didn't meet our scheduled move-in time. I was up until 3 am moving to the new location and there's just far too much left for me to do. I 100% assure all of you that all pending orders will without question ship out tomorrow.

I am really sorry.

Eric

mykanix

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Montana
Goodness, it's quiet in here. I get the feeling everyone's sitting back just stalking their mailboxes! :D
You must be physic - I have checked the tracking on my first ever order maybe 10 times already and I just ordered yesterday afternoon. I have seen some pretty consistent positive reviews on some of the juices I ordered and the anticipation is killing me.

I have found a couple of ok vapes from a couple of different vendors but I am hoping VS can become the one stop station for my puff-puff choo-choo!!!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been working since 7:30 AM CST this morning, and finished today's work at 2:07 AM CST.

It's been a long day. I'm down to about 10 orders. I'll get them out Monday.

Confirmation emails will go out tomorrow after the post office. I just haven't had time. Priority is given to getting the orders out the door.

Time for sleep.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, got all backorders out except one - which I'm awaiting response on (and have been for a while) as well as an order that provided a mistyped address.

All that await now are all orders placed on Friday after 3:00 PM CST. Those orders will ship out on Monday.

Emails will be sent within the hour. I need to grab a bite to eat first.

Thank you all for your orders!

Oh, and on a side note:

VS4, RY4, Texas, Tampa, Tennessee, and Creme Soda stocks have been received!
-All are now available in Super - 35mg!
-0mg (no nicotine) is now available for VS4, RY4, Creme Soda, Strawberry, VS Cocoa, and Cherry Almond!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For those of you wondering, we will have 30ml bottles available again this coming weekend. Let's just say.... KERSPLAT

:(

We are also considering adding a 5ml option for individual order. They will be $2.75 with the purchase of a kit or $2.90 purchased individually. The sampler pack will still be $25.00.

Eric

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tomorrow we will be getting a few items in stock:

--Round Carts for 510 (Black and White)
--Tipped Carts for 510 (Black and White)
--510 Carry Cases
--302 Carry Cases
--510 USB Passthroughs
--510 USB Chargers
--PCC for 510
--Hard Carts for 302
--Soft Carts for 302

:)
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread