The V4L team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Where where where did you get to select the red battery i want that! Wheres the red option?

Can you be a little more specific? What are you looking for? Short, regular or XL? Manual or automatic?

Great thread! Thanks for bumping this PawPaw!

It's nice to put faces with names!

You're welcome! It occurred to me that most of the new people probably handn't found it. It was well buried! ;)

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Great to see all of you guys but I need to see a picture of Valerie. I feel like I know her well through recent customer service emails alone. But it IS GREAT to be able to put the names and faces together!!
Thanks!!!!!!

I think i still have a pic on the faces of v4l thread. and awww!!! i'm glad i could help!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
The only reason I reserve mine for when I'm out is because I alternate using two. Not much threat of dropping it in my office. :)

I'm guilty of falling asleep while watching tv and vaping. I wear the lanyard then so I don't lose my battery in my covers!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Ah good idea, I've done that too sadly.

I'm also one of those people who puts things down and can't find them 30 seconds later. Lanyard is great there.

I just started wearing glasses for distance back in July. You should see the train wreck of figuring out where my glasses are (on top of my head half the time) and finding my car keys before leaving the house!

Joe Camel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
I'm also one of those people who puts things down and can't find them 30 seconds later. Lanyard is great there.

I just started wearing glasses for distance back in July. You should see the train wreck of figuring out where my glasses are (on top of my head half the time) and finding my car keys before leaving the house!
haha You just need a Lanyard for keys and glasses now :)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas

You make me feel so much better Val! I once lost my glasses for a month, had to use my old pair. Finally moved the couch. I had passed out on the couch with my glasses in my hand and they fell behind it!
If I set my keys down, I'm screwed, I'll look for days! I keep them in my pocket! I don't lock the front door of the house without having them in my hand, and I ONLY use the remote to lock my truck anymore, so I wont lock my keys in it!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
You make me feel so much better Val! I once lost my glasses for a month, had to use my old pair. Finally moved the couch. I had passed out on the couch with my glasses in my hand and they fell behind it!
If I set my keys down, I'm screwed, I'll look for days! I keep them in my pocket! I don't lock the front door of the house without having them in my hand, and I ONLY use the remote to lock my truck anymore, so I wont lock my keys in it!

I don't even have an old pair of glasses. If i lose mine, I'm walking everywhere or staying put. I've discovered I can't see worth a damn if something is more than a few feet in front of my face!

This whole aging thing sucks and I've barely started. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread