• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Vape A Vet Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Menudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Just learned about the vape A Vet Project (Vape A Vet) today. For all my fellow warfighters out there, the vape A Vet Project ships out care packages (for deployed folks) and starter kits (for smokings looking to make the switch to vaping). I'm about to redeploy home so I can't take advantage of the care packages but, if you are looking to quit smoking or are deployed, check it out. Due to the backlog of care package, they won't be able to accept requests until mid-February. If you are looking to quit (or know an service member (active or former) that is looking to quit), they will be accepting requests for starter packages 01 February 2016.

Barry Masson

Jan 15, 2016
Just learned about the Vape A Vet Project (Vape A Vet) today. For all my fellow warfighters out there, the Vape A Vet Project ships out care packages (for deployed folks) and starter kits (for smokings looking to make the switch to vaping). I'm about to redeploy home so I can't take advantage of the care packages but, if you are looking to quit smoking or are deployed, check it out. Due to the backlog of care package, they won't be able to accept requests until mid-February. If you are looking to quit (or know an service member (active or former) that is looking to quit), they will be accepting requests for starter packages 01 February 2016.
That's a pretty awesome idea

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread