MSTR VPNG

Host, Ohm Reader Podcast
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Sacramento, California
Brand: The Vape Fu
Availability: Planet Of The Vapes
Price: $12.50 per 15mL bottle
The vape Fu comes out of California and boasts an experience specifically for those cloud producers looking for the cutting edge. Their blends are PG free, rocking a 100% VG base flavoring that is absolutely ideal for clouds and for those who suffer from that pesky PG allergy. Today’s review is the hard hitting Su Mo’ Berry, a berry cream melody packed with flavor and vapor.

sumo.jpg

Brand Experience
I was very eager to check out this VG blend, as a cloud enthusiast, I am always looking for the best vapor production with exceptional flavor. I ordered directly from Planet of The Vapes (It looks like they are only available online here) and had it within 2 days. The bottle was pretty sharp, rocking a cool little sumo wrestler – their entire line has an array of character per flavor. The bottle was plastic and had a safety cap, always a plus.
8/10

Mouthfeel
On the inhale, you’re immediately introduced to an array of fresh berries, predominately strawberry. This vape has really wonderfully fruity and bright top note that pairs exceptionally well with a pretty awesome vanilla swirl. The vanilla is closer to a butter milk ice-cream than a sharp vanilla bean. It is a very soft and smooth vaping experience overall. This does not come off bland or ‘light’ in flavor as some of the other pure and high VG flavors have been.
9/10

Vapor Production
Vapor production is really the bind that ties this little heavy hitter together. The experience is pretty incredible on the .3 Ohm coils build I have. Instantly and effortlessly I could easily expel 6 floot clouds with my build. This is the bread and butter of the brand, and The Vape Fu really landed something special here.
9.5/10

Summary
I was eager to get this gem and add it to my VG vape collection, and I was very surprised with the flavor and vapor production. The labels are really well done and, as always, safety caps are a must.

Total: 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread