Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
kH4zrCC.jpg

http:www.thevapewizardsapprentice.com

Welcome to The vape Wizard's Apprentice Home Thread. We are pleased to announce our new status as an ECF Registered Supplier. After 18 months of formulation, testing and customer feedback, we are proud to announce the Official Beta Launch of our products. Let's Light This Rocket!

What We Offer
Premium E-Liquids formulated and blended at the highest quality and greatest consistency with the advanced vaping enthusiast, or someone aspiring to become one, is in the forefront of our minds and goals.

Methodology
Our E-Liquids go through multiple iterations of formulation and testing to bring you a superior flavor experience. When finally ready for market, they are then produced in a Laboratory Environment to ensure quality, consistency and adherence to appropriately accepted manufacturing guidelines.

Quality
Taste is highly subjective, but quality can be validated. We start with the finest ingredients and blend them in a Laboratory Environment for your assurance of some of the highest quality E-Liquids available today.

Opinions (Everybody has one.)

Even the finest E-Liquid produced depends upon the delivery mechanism to reach its ultimate potential. The equipment is as wide and varied as the flavorings themselves. There are endless possible combinations of Mechanical Mods, Digitally Controlled Advanced Vaping Devices, Clearomizers, Atomizers, Rebuildable Tank Systems, Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers, and even batteries, not to mention the juices themselves. All work together to deliver an infinite number of vaping experiences.

Social Engagement
We will strive to build a community of Aficionados who exchange information to help each other derive the greatest satisfaction from their vaping experience. There is no substitute for experience and no more efficient way to exchange information than an Internet based Social Environment. Join us on our website to share your experience and knowledge and learn from others too on your vaping journey.

In Closing
If you have read this far, please visit us at Premium E-Liquid for Advanced Vaping. We have embedded technology to enable you to submit your "Customer Contributed Content" by producing simple or extensive detailed reviews including photos to share with the vaping community and to see what others have to say about their experiences. We encourage you to participate for the benefit of all.

Our Shopping Cart offers an additional and alternative to write simple reviews with the typical 1 to 5 Star Rating System.

And Last but Not Least
Seek out The Vape Wizard's Apprentice Promotions Thread here on ECF for our latest Discounts, Coupons, Contests, etc.

We look forward to our Journey together!

Reactions: Pinggolfer

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Pistachio Mint

uqWAg1r.jpg

You don’t have to be feeling nutty to appreciate Pistachio Mint. The clean, rich flavor of Pistachio blended with intense Dark Chocolate, French Vanilla and Mint, boosted with a crisp tobacco flavor will tantalize your taste buds. It’s a perfect blend of nutty goodness with the richness of chocolate.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Horchata Cappuccino

63zi1Aw.jpg

This complex flavor combination will wake you up to take notice. It blends the popular Central American Rice milk with strong, yet creamy Caramel Cappuccino, with a touch of Jamaican Rum, Marshmallow and two rich Vanillas. This delightful blend is coffee break at its best.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
RY4 Double Enhanced

QmIHCaH.jpg

Just like the real thing. This blend delivers a very mild tobacco aroma enhanced with caramel tones and merged with a black honey essence found in only the finest tobaccos. Add to that a creamy, vanilla flavor and brown sugar maple spiced caramel. Add a smooth, mellow taste and your new vape is complete.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I usually hang over at the Subox thread or drop in with the tootle puffers. :)
Where is the best place to get one right now?
I have a new Apprentice looking to get started right now and I told him I would find him one.
I bought a couple of the KBoxes for traveling & they rock for what they are.
I haven't ordered the Subox yet because I don't have room on my desk. :facepalm:
But I know it is inevitable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread