ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Strawberry Custard Delight

cXb59h7.jpg

A most satisfying vape. Creamy French Vanilla flavor found in warm Custard and Bavarian Cream, with a hint of Strawberry and overtones of Cheesecake will gratify your desire for a pleasing dessert vape.
Vaping Strawberry Custard today. A friend came over and tried it and loved it and we ended up cleaning out her tank and filling it with it. I asked her for a review and she just said "I just love it but I do not know how to tell you why" (dork)It was enough for me to clean and fill a tank

Anyway my review is HOT DAMN this is good. Good full bodied custard with just a kiss of strawberry. No bad waxy taste that accompanies most custards. I get a tinge of strawberry on the inhale but not much. I do taste it on my lips after an exhale. Vaping it in a Taifun on an IPV. 1.1 ohm coil at about 14 watts

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Horchata Cappuccino

63zi1Aw.jpg

This complex flavor combination will wake you up to take notice. It blends the popular Central American Rice milk with strong, yet creamy Caramel Cappuccino, with a touch of Jamaican Rum, Marshmallow and two rich Vanillas. This delightful blend is coffee break at its best.
Very interesting Cappuccino. First anything coffee has a tendency to taste burnt and this does not. It has a mild sweetness, which I love but then the Horchata hits you on the exhale and gives a bit of a kick. I am not sure what Horchata is but there is some spice there, just enough for a kick. The spice coupled with the mild sweetness makes for one fine vape. Good vapor production. Have not tried it at high heat yet and I think I it will excel when I do. Vaped on a Taifun at about 1. ohms 15 watts

Reactions: Pinggolfer

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I agree with chanelvaps in that most coffee vapes taste burnt after a bit and can be coil gunkers. This is the smoothest, most satisfying coffee juice I've tried. It satisfies two morning desires...a good coffee and something cinnamony sweet. And it doesn't destroy a wick in half a tank.

The RY4 is also delicious. Perfect balance of caramel and vanilla with tobacco.

I look forward to trying the others. I now have heard reports from three ECF friends who've enjoyed the Strawberry Custard. I think that's next on my list.

Congratulations Doug.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Horchata Cappuccino

63zi1Aw.jpg

This complex flavor combination will wake you up to take notice. It blends the popular Central American Rice milk with strong, yet creamy Caramel Cappuccino, with a touch of Jamaican Rum, Marshmallow and two rich Vanillas. This delightful blend is coffee break at its best.

Oh I do enjoy a cappuccino.

Reactions: dhaiken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread