The Vapor Flask Classic from Vape Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vapor Flask Classic is a 150 watt temperature control enabled device from Vape Forward. Which is a part of Wismec if you did not know! The Classic has the usual design of a regular flask with curve and with that it fits almost perfectly and very comfortably in the hand depending on the way you vape.
Now this Flask's biggest benefit over the others out there is that it is 150 watts for all of you that like a nice hot vape. Along with that it also has three temp modes Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Which SS temp control is becoming a more common thing there still aren't that many devices out there that support it. Plus with upgrade enabled firmware who knows what is in store for the Classic.
The downsides to this device which there is a few includes the design. Now yes this is going to be slightly contradicting to my previous statement in the last paragraph. The shape and placement of the 510 limits you to 22mm round atomizer. Any other shape and size just doesn't lineup or look good. The second downside is that there is a delay when you hit the fire button after it was a sleep mode. You can't just hit the the fire button and get instant raw power.
Overall I personally like the performance of this device but the design and being limited on the atomizers I can use on it deters me. I would still recommend this device to anybody who was looking for something more unique of a device at only $110 at most retailers.

Thank you to all who read this and if there is any tips for future reviews please let me know. It would be highly appreciated in my pursuit of becoming a more known reviewer.:D

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread