The Vision Eternity Rebuildable has LANDED FOLKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Me and Bruce are good Friends. So im not as peeved as i would normally be. But imagine this was your forum. Would you want other people posting links to other vendors in your forum? Just sayin.. But im hoping to have some more eternitys in a few weeks or so the factory is super backed up right now..

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
Posting the link in another vendor's thread.

I feel like I have probably at some point posted something in a thread where I "shouldn't have" posted it. I have to get used to looking up and checking which forum I'm in before I post something.

But this is getting a little, political. I'm new here so I'm sure it's been this way for a long time. But, just a question, do suppliers pay for "their" forums here at ECF? I donated to ECF because I think it's an invaluable source of information. Are suppliers donating and/or paying for their personal, censored space? Is there some sort of ECF rule about redirecting inquiring customers to a different supplier that happens to have the item in stock? ElectroNicStix probably doesn't like what I'm saying. But I want to understand the way this site works. I'm not knocking y'all at all, it happens a lot here on many supplier forums, but I don't agree with calling that person a jerk. Y'all don't have an item in stock, and he was just trying to help someone find the product they want.

I agree sending a PM would be best, but not everybody understand the politics of this ECF, it seems.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
There is a general forum, and then there are supplier forums (which are paid forums).

Anything goes in the general forum, as far as supply or criticism of suppliers.
The supplier forums rely on general courtesy to keep the topics/comments specific to that particular supplier.

I feel like I have probably at some point posted something in a thread where I "shouldn't have" posted it. I have to get used to looking up and checking which forum I'm in before I post something.

But this is getting a little, political. I'm new here so I'm sure it's been this way for a long time. But, just a question, do suppliers pay for "their" forums here at ECF? I donated to ECF because I think it's an invaluable source of information. Are suppliers donating and/or paying for their personal, censored space? Is there some sort of ECF rule about redirecting inquiring customers to a different supplier that happens to have the item in stock? ElectroNicStix probably doesn't like what I'm saying. But I want to understand the way this site works. I'm not knocking y'all at all, it happens a lot here on many supplier forums, but I don't agree with calling that person a jerk. Y'all don't have an item in stock, and he was just trying to help someone find the product they want.

I agree sending a PM would be best, but not everybody understand the politics of this ECF, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread