The Vision Spinner VV

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbenjamin2000

Jun 9, 2011
Des Moines
Just got my spinner battery, and love it! The only drawback I have found is with the fatness of the 1300 Mah battery. I carry my egos around on a ring lanyard, and when I have the spinner on the lanyard the button is a little difficult to press due to the edge of the battery sticking out. But, the battery life and easy to read knob more than make up for that. Definitely will order another one next month to have an extra backup.

jaz2099

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2012
New York
Have had 2 400mAh Spinners since they went up for sale and I love them absolutely. Have a kGo VV with the LED screen and passthrough, and it's a nice backup or third (because I'm lazy and don't like switching tanks) but the Spinners are my main PVs. Surprisingly they last a good amount of time, between the two of them they lasted me Friday through Sunday with pretty heavy vaping at about 3.9 on standard resistance.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
I read that you should charge with the Vision Spinner set to 4.2v but the dial indicator shows only 4.3. So I dialed it in a little shy of 4.3, is that acceptable? Also shoudl I expect the light to go green when charged? I hear for some it doesn't go green.

I'm one who somewhat doubts you need to actually turn the dial to its lowest setting to charge. Output voltage and input voltage *should be two completely different things. Though the act of dialing it down after use is still a pretty good habit to form.

But yes, just turn the dial as far as it can go and you'll be fine.

Benji5981

Oct 30, 2012
Midwest USA
I have had my vision spinner 1300 mAh battery for 2 months. I have been very pleased with its performance. When the battery is fully charged there is a solid green light on the charger. As of late, after charging all night the light blinks red and green as if a full charge has not been reached. Has anyone had similar issues? Also does anyone know what type of life someone should expect to get out of this battery?

Last edited:

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
I am just getting back into vaping after a few stressful (and expensive) months away. I lurked for a while and decided to get one of these batteries (1000 mah) with two kanger t3s. I still have my old ego-c starter kit but just got kind of tired of fussing with it all the time. I received my battery on monday along with my t3s from GotVapes. When I pulled the battery out of the packaging the button was completely mashed down and stuck half way. The button would not move at all and could not be pried. I went through the awesome (read:not awesome) trouble ticket format and was informed that I had to pay shipping back to them with a disclaimer that said if it wasnt broken I would get the privilege of paying shipping a third way! Nice! I guess the pictures of the button being completely mashed in werent proof enough. So basically I get to wait 3 weeks by the time it goes to and fro to actually join you happy vapers with this product. Heres to hoping its worth it!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I went through the awesome (read:not awesome) trouble ticket format and was informed that I had to pay shipping back to them with a disclaimer that said if it wasnt broken I would get the privilege of paying shipping a third way!

I assume that means if it really IS broken that THEY will reimburse you for the shipping you paid?

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
I assume that means if it really IS broken that THEY will reimburse you for the shipping you paid?

That's not how I read it. For clarification, it reads exactly "Please be advised that if no problem is found unit will be sent back at your expense." Which was after I already sent pictures of the crushed in button. But I'm less worried about the couple dollars shipping that way and more worried about the money I'm out with no product. I understand that I don't really have a history with them and I'm sure the bad eggs that take advantage are the ones that make the good ones suffer. It just seems like a weird issue with the battery itself though because like I said it was completely jammed in there but it was in the same package as two t3s. So, if it was USPS not handling it correctly, then wouldnt the t3s be hurt?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
"Please be advised that if no problem is found unit will be sent back at your expense."

That sounds like something a company might just automatically say just to cover themselves. Cold, impersonal legal stuff. Hopefully, that's all it is.

BlackChad said:
It just seems like a weird issue with the battery itself though because like I said it was completely jammed in there but it was in the same package as two t3s. So, if it was USPS not handling it correctly, then wouldnt the t3s be hurt?

You're right. That IS strange. It sounds like it was very likely carelessness on their parts. It may not be the case. But, . . . . . . Were they at all apologetic to you? Even a little bet? Just in case you might actually be honest and in the right?

Let us know what happens, please!

In the meantime, if at all possible, don't wait! Just grab a couple of batteries from somewhere else. It won't hurt to have a couple of back-ups anyway. Don't let them keep you from vaping Now!

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
That sounds like something a company might just automatically say just to cover themselves. Cold, impersonal legal stuff. Hopefully, that's all it is.

You're right. That IS strange. It sounds like it was very likely carelessness on their parts. It may not be the case. But, . . . . . . Were they at all apologetic to you? Even a little bet? Just in case you might actually be honest and in the right?

Let us know what happens, please!

In the meantime, if at all possible, don't wait! Just grab a couple of batteries from somewhere else. It won't hurt to have a couple of back-ups anyway. Don't let them keep you from vaping Now!

I agree that it's probably just covering their behinds. Even though there was not an apologetic word whatsoever, I've had nothing but great experiences with 90% of the companies I've used. So I'm inclined to assume the best. And don't worry, I'm back to vaping for good. I like it so much better. I have my t3 hooked up to my wimpy 650 ego-c's. I can't wait to try it out with a nice new chrome VV. I'll keep you posted how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread