1 Shell
2 bottles
2 drip tips
1 Silo Carto
1 Universal Hybrid Atty
(18650 Batteries not included)

Retail price is $75.
Take a 15% discount with the code: vapin15
Currently offering free shipping on orders over $50. :)

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
My new shells and baby V Mod are on the way. I am so excited!!! I also have matching drip tips on the way I am having wayyy to much fun with this. Can anyone tell me what it is about the Silo's that make the flavor so good and the vape so smooth? I tried one on my Provari out of desperation and it obviously didn't work. I wish Vapage would make some for use on non bottom feeders as well cause I would buy stock. Oh wait I think I already did when I just ordered 16 two packs LOL

emu

Dec 22, 2010
mars
I came back to give an update on the condition of my Vmod.

After trying virtually everything to get rid of the gunk inside the bottom chamber I decided as a measure of last resort to soak it in the extremely hot water that comes from my water cooler. I soaked it 3 times and left it in my last soak for about 2 to 4 hours (I was busy running errands so I can't say exactly how long I soaked it for). When I came back I found that the inside of my Vmod had rusted. The only part that had not rusted was the top chamber. Apparently only the top chamber is made of stainless steel.

So my advise to others is to clean your Vmod somewhat regularly so you don't gunk up the bottom chamber and to dry your Vmod very thoroughly cause the metal inside your Vmod can and will rust. I believe my use of really hot water expedited the rusting process.

Upon further reflection I'm not certain that what I thought was juice caked inside the bottom chamber was actually juice but could have been rust. After my previous washes I did shake the Vmod vigorously and wipe it down with a paper towel but what I did not do was pop out the rubber washer in the inside chamber and wipe down the inside chamber better. I just recently found out that the rubber washer in the inside chamber was actually removable so some water could of gotten stuck and caused the inside chamber to rust.

Cliffs for the lazy
-Vmod has gunk in the inside chamber
-Soaked Vmod in warm water, iso alcohol, pg, vodka, etc
-Used hot water from water cooler as last resort to remove gunk
-Hot water causes Vmod to rust everywhere except top chamber

Recommendations to others
-Wash Vmod regularly
-Pop out rubber washer in the inside chamber so you can dry inside chamber better

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
anyone have experience using the steel 306 drip tips on the VMOD XL from COV? Was hoping to use steel instead of plastic...

You'll have to use a plastic 306 tip. The steel won't fit.

Nice place we have here.
Fresh paint, new carpet, and I love the view! :)

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast
Whew.....glad I found my way to this continuation thread and all is well.

Please allow me a battery question.

On my Vmod 2.0 I am using Trustfire 14500 Protected 3.7 (Red Flames). They are not labeled with the mah rating but on the site I purchased at they say 900mah. I have been exclusively using the vapage BF 1.5 ohm atties and a fresh battery only lasts me approx 2 to 3 hours before I get a noticeable drop in performance and have to swap out.

I want to get more batteries, maybe something better if possible. I looked at AW IC 14500 Protected but they are labeled only 750mah. Would these last even less time?

I hear many use the AW IMR 14500 High drain which are 700mah and some say the high drains are better using 1.5 ohm atties.

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :D

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Whew.....glad I found my way to this continuation thread and all is well.

Please allow me a battery question.

On my Vmod 2.0 I am using Trustfire 14500 Protected 3.7 (Red Flames). They are not labeled with the mah rating but on the site I purchased at they say 900mah. I have been exclusively using the vapage BF 1.5 ohm atties and a fresh battery only lasts me approx 2 to 3 hours before I get a noticeable drop in performance and have to swap out.

I want to get more batteries, maybe something better if possible. I looked at AW IC 14500 Protected but they are labeled only 750mah. Would these last even less time?

I hear many use the AW IMR 14500 High drain which are 700mah and some say the high drains are better using 1.5 ohm atties.

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :D

IMR batteries will give a better vape for a longer period of time...as a general rule.
The 14500 battery is not exactly a long-lasting powerhouse.
IMRs are better with LR stuff, when using this small of a battery.

With all of that said, the only batteries I really use are AW IMR batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread