Status
Not open for further replies.

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast
Hi there, I am interested in getting Vmod 2.0 (14500) and was wondering how is the battery life, does it get you through the day ? How do you like this mod? I would be using 1.7 smoktech shorty carto, what you guys think? Is XL much larger than standard 2.0 ? Many thanks

Between the Vmod 2 or Vmod XL it depends on your personal preference and needs. Vmod has a little shorter battery life & smaller juice bottle than it's big brother XL. I chose the smaller Vmod because I needed a mod that I could easily carry in my shirt pocket all day and the Vmod suites that purpose well. In my smaller hands the XL is a little larger and a stretch for me to press the top fire button. For those with larger hands this is not an issue.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
will most likely be ordering this very soon... owner of a few bottom feeders already (one 2AA box from Krisom Kustoms, Reo Mini and VV Ali'i). Impressed with what I've been reading so far, but was hoping to hear back from some people that have had the vmod 2.0 for a while, and//or to get confirmation of a few things before pulling the trigger.

1) How fragile are these o-rings that are already installed on the device? It's good to have spare parts available to order, but it frightens me a bit at the same time. Hoping they won't cause a huge problem down the road. I ordered spare parts for my IKON V2 when I first got it and have never had to touch those spare parts

2) Does anyone have an eta on compatible cones that can be matched with the sleeves? Would love to take advantage of the $4.99 price with the Camo sleeve and get buy a separate cone to match soon.

3) Any issues with the button? I had an issue with the Reo Mini button and had to get it shipped back to them to get fixed, needless to say, being without the
mod and paying for shipping wasn't fun. You would almost expect mechanical stuff should be 'bullet proof' or fixable on your own. Is this button on the 2.0 same as the original?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
The o rings are very fine. What we do is resist taking the inner sleeve out unless giving a bath. Easy to change attys if you use a drip tip for a handle. ;-)

I have not heard about other colors/prints being available in the cones.

I found this button much more comfortable and had no problems in almost a year of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread