The Vostro IV Sub Ohm Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheddy Vapes

Jul 20, 2015
Chepstow, SE Wales
I received this product at no charge so it is of no monetary value to me. I will therefore be giving an unbiased review of this tank.
So on to the review.
This tank is a 22mm wide tank that holds 3.5ml of juice. It's made out of stainless steel how ever the 510 pin is made from brass, I would have preffered copper though. It also takes a standard 510 driptip which isn't wide enough for my liking either but its not super tight.
It rocks a 0.5 ohm coil similar to the Atlantis v1 coil heads which means potentially the v2 coil heads could be used if they are the same!
I'm kind of a bit hit and miss with this tank some times I really like it and other times its just really unsatisfying. The AFC ring is really anoying as it has 4 airflow holes ech the same size and to adjust it you need to line up as many holes as you want but you can only fit 3 and 1/2 holes in the slot which strikes me as just bad machining but who knows! The flavour is pretty dull but every now and then its great and there is zero throat hit on it what so ever but it does put out really good clouds at 50 watts. The drip tip has 2 o-rings in it and when I first took out the drip tip it was super secure but after I removed it a few times one of the o-rings flew off into what appears to be mordor as it has never been seen again and now it's a little janky. And for the life of me I can't get the glass tanks apart from the rest of it and for a prolific tank smasher and cracked this could become a problem.
However saying this when it works, it works really well but I'm normally left not quite satisfied like I am with my Atlantis or subtank.
I feel like this tank is okay for £12-6 but I wouldn't pay anymore in fact if it broke right now I wouldn't bother getting a new one but it may just be my ones not that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread