Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
The LAVABOX M dna 75 Box mod is Now Available.

The LAVABOX M dna 75 Box Mod features a 20% reduction in size, a magnetized battery door & grip combo and is powered by a removable 18650 high drain battery--the first of its kind in the VOLCANO LAVABOX device collection.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Oh boy... let's tell Steve (@Wingsfan0310). :p

(though I suspect he's been on their mailing list ;) )
I already know and sent them a message earlier today asking if it was coming out in Blood Red. Their answer was not what I was hoping for:

"Aloha,

I believe we are only going to have the LavaBox M in the black color. It is crunch time with the new FDA law that is about to drop and from my understanding we might not be able to add another color at this time. Maybe in the near future but as of right now it is not in sight.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us

Mahalo
xxxxx

I'm going to pass for now. Personally, if they were only going to bring it out in one color, I would have went with the Blood Red. I think that's the best color they offer.

Cheers,
Steve

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I already know and sent them a message earlier today asking if it was coming out in Blood Red. Their answer was not what I was hoping for:

"Aloha,

I believe we are only going to have the LavaBox M in the black color. It is crunch time with the new FDA law that is about to drop and from my understanding we might not be able to add another color at this time. Maybe in the near future but as of right now it is not in sight.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us

Mahalo
xxxxx

I'm going to pass for now. Personally, if they were only going to bring it out in one color, I would have went with the Blood Red. I think that's the best color they offer.

Cheers,
Steve

---

Hey there Steve! We have some great news for you. We will be offering the LAVABOX M DNA 75 in our Blood Red finish. :) It will be available in the coming week. Sorry for the confusion from the reply you received from our customer support. Glad you like our blood red device color. :D

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
---

Hey there Steve! We have some great news for you. We will be offering the LAVABOX M DNA 75 in our Blood Red finish. :) It will be available in the coming week. Sorry for the confusion from the reply you received from our customer support. Glad you like our blood red device color. :D
Thanks Joe, that is indeed great news. It's not like I dislike my Black Lavabox, but my Blood Red is my favorite DNA200 (and I have 11 :shock:).

IMG_20160304_225122_zpsehlpqzl0.jpg
IMG_20160704_122913_zpszjqnqszb.jpg

BR and B.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Thanks Joe, that is indeed great news. It's not like I dislike my Black Lavabox, but my Blood Red is my favorite DNA200 (and I have 11 :shock:).

View attachment 585723

Cheers,
Steve

Seriously impressed by your setups, all those tanks are great choices. :D And happy to have created your favorite DNA 200, much mahalos on the compliments! Glad we could deliver a Blood Red DNA 75 to you too. We'll post on here as soon as it is up on our site. Thanks for your patience!

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Standing by for blood red!!!! Maybe even two since the better half had commandeered my red 200! I know she'll snatch this one up as well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming up very soon. We'll post an update ASAP. Haha sorry to hear about your Blood Red DNA 200 being commandeered, our better halves always seem to do that! :D

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Oh wow! Not that I need 75 watts (I'm a lowly Tootle Puffer) but the red looks FANTASTIC!!!

Might think about picking one of these up!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Mahalo for the compliments! :) It's always nice to have a little extra power in your back pocket even though you don't technically need it right? It's kind of like owning a sports car. Haha! :thumbs:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com

View attachment 585723

Cheers,
Steve

Great news for you our LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red is now available. Check it out here. Mahalo for your patience btw. :)

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Standing by for blood red!!!! Maybe even two since the better half had commandeered my red 200! I know she'll snatch this one up as well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our Blood Red is in stock now! Thanks for your patience. :) Check it out here: LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Oh wow! Not that I need 75 watts (I'm a lowly Tootle Puffer) but the red looks FANTASTIC!!!

Might think about picking one of these up!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

In case you want to check it out, our LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red is in stock. Check it out right here.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Great news for you our LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red is now available. Check it out here. Mahalo for your patience btw. :)
Thank You for the heads up Joe, I appreciate that. Order already placed! I'm looking forward to receiving the Blood Red M DNA 75! :toast:

Cheers,
Steve

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Thank You for the heads up Joe, I appreciate that. Order already placed! I'm looking forward to receiving the Blood Red M DNA 75! :toast:

Cheers,
Steve

Great to hear it and much mahalos for the order. Definitely come back here and let us know what you think of our device when you get yours. :D

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Great to hear it and much mahalos for the order. Definitely come back here and let us know what you think of our device when you get yours. :D

I just got home and the Blood Red Lavabox was waiting. It's one beautiful piece of gear. Very small and lightweight. It just feels like a quality piece to me. I just put my Supreme on it with Dual Clapton SS316L 28, 36 coils, .41 ohms, 7 wraps, 2.5mm. I'm just using the preset 316 setting and it's vaping like a dream.

The only problem I see with this is that the finish is so Darn Nice that I'm going to be nervous to take it out.

Here's a couple of quick pictures I snapped of it next to its big brother, the Blood Red DNA200.

PS Not my best pictures, but I just got home.

IMG_20160812_151244_zpsq584w8kf.jpg

IMG_20160812_174237_zps6vyky2yg.jpg

IMG_20160812_151548_zpsdwkw3b8y.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeInferno

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I just got home and the Blood Red Lavabox was waiting. It's one beautiful piece of gear. Very small and lightweight. It just feels like a quality piece to me. I just put my Supreme on it with Dual Clapton SS316L 28, 36 coils, .41 ohms, 7 wraps, 2.5mm. I'm just using the preset 316 setting and it's vaping like a dream.

The only problem I see with this is that the finish is so Darn Nice that I'm going to be nervous to take it out.

Here's a couple of quick pictures I snapped of it next to its big brother, the Blood Red DNA200.

PS Not my best pictures, but I just got home.

IMG_20160812_151244_zpsq584w8kf.jpg

IMG_20160812_174237_zps6vyky2yg.jpg

IMG_20160812_151548_zpsdwkw3b8y.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Oh wow these look great! Thanks for sharing with us again Steve. We know exactly what you mean about that finish, haha makes you kind of just want to put it up on a shelf to only look at. ;) We hope so far that its performing great for you, glad you are liking its size and feel. What do you think of that new magnetic cover? :) Btw do you use any social media pages? If so, could we borrow one of your shots to repost? We tag for credit. Have a great weekend with your Blood Red duo!

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Oh wow these look great! Thanks for sharing with us again Steve. We know exactly what you mean about that finish, haha makes you kind of just want to put it up on a shelf to only look at. ;) We hope so far that its performing great for you, glad you are liking its size and feel. What do you think of that new magnetic cover? :) Btw do you use any social media pages? If so, could we borrow one of your shots to repost? We tag for credit. Have a great weekend with your Blood Red duo!
I like the magnetic door quite a bit. So far I really like the mod. I haven't put it down since I got home. Speaking of that, time to refill the Supreme :D

Edit: PM sent about Social Media ;)

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

HootOwl

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
Indiana
Wow good looking device, and nice photos. Mine never seem to turn out that good, might explain why I'm not a professional photographer.

Anyway.... maybe some of y'all can help. On Evolv DNA75 devices, can the display be flipped for left handed use? I do recall the DNA30's did this, but with so many functions packed into this one and 3 buttons, maybe this feature flew off the chopping block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread