The wait is over. The LAVABOX M DNA 75 Box Mod is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Wow good looking device, and nice photos. Mine never seem to turn out that good, might explain why I'm not a professional photographer.

Anyway.... maybe some of y'all can help. On Evolv DNA75 devices, can the display be flipped for left handed use? I do recall the DNA30's did this, but with so many functions packed into this one and 3 buttons, maybe this feature flew off the chopping block
Hook your mod up to Escribe and go into the screen tab. In the orientation box switch it to right or left (the opposite of what is set at).

Then go into the mod tab and click on manufacturer Settings to expand what you see (if you already haven't) scroll down and change the Up/Down buttons to opposite of what it was set so the buttons work correctly.(it's in the mechanical section).

PS: * Don't Forget to Click on "Upload Settings to Device" at the top of Escribe to save the changes to your mod once you are done!*

Cheers,
Steve

Reactions: BoostAddict

BoostAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Virginia
Wow good looking device, and nice photos. Mine never seem to turn out that good, might explain why I'm not a professional photographer.

Anyway.... maybe some of y'all can help. On Evolv DNA75 devices, can the display be flipped for left handed use? I do recall the DNA30's did this, but with so many functions packed into this one and 3 buttons, maybe this feature flew off the chopping block

Here you go.
steve2.png

BoostAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Virginia
Hook your mod up to Escribe and go into the screen tab. In the orientation box switch it to right or left (the opposite of what is set at).

Then go into the mod tab and click on manufacturer Settings to expand what you see (if you already haven't) scroll down and change the Up/Down buttons to opposite of what it was set so the buttons work correctly.(it's in the mechanical section).

PS: * Don't Forget to Click on "Upload Settings to Device" at the top of Escribe to save the changes to your mod once you are done!*

Cheers,
Steve

Sorry Steve. I didn't see your post since i was still on the first page lol.

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Not had a volcano product before, but heard they are meant to be good solid devices, so was surprised when my black one turned up today with imperfections, the screen has a light scratch above the fire button and 1 each under the + and - buttons, which not that noticeable so didn't really bother me, but also light scruff at the top of the device, but worse is seems the screen cover got chipped or something, as shown in the picture below

9ghhK2y.jpg

The light scratches and scuff I can see how got missed, as not easily seen, but surprised the screen cover got through though.

Don't want to go through the trouble of returning and waiting for another one, so will live with it, just expected higher QC, and sure it will still work just fine.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2013
    Flat Rock, MI, USA
    Not had a volcano product before, but heard they are meant to be good solid devices, so was surprised when my black one turned up today with imperfections, the screen has a light scratch above the fire button and 1 each under the + and - buttons, which not that noticeable so didn't really bother me, but also light scruff at the top of the device, but worse is seems the screen cover got chipped or something, as shown in the picture below

9ghhK2y.jpg

The light scratches and scuff I can see how got missed, as not easily seen, but surprised the screen cover got through though.

Don't want to go through the trouble of returning and waiting for another one, so will live with it, just expected higher QC, and sure it will still work just fine.
    I would make them aware of this. They will probably send you a prepaid return label. It's your call but that's what I would do.

Cheers,
    Steve

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    @Nailz did it come with the protection film over the plastic?

Either way, they may be able to send you out a replacement plastic. They're not hard to change out. Have you tried to contact them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it had the protection film on it, couldn't see it till I took it off.

I've not contacted them with it being the weekend, and this is their forum, so would guess they will know about it.

Over time it would get imperfections anyway, so will probably live with it, just expected better QC that's all.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    The LAVABOX M DNA 75 Box Mod is Now Available.

The LAVABOX M DNA 75 Box Mod features a 20% reduction in size, a magnetized battery door & grip combo and is powered by a removable 18650 high drain battery--the first of its kind in the VOLCANO LAVABOX device collection.

That is a Nice Looking device.

I really like the Battery Door.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2009
    Honolulu, HI
    www.volcanoecigs.com

Hey there! Mahalo for the question, we are looking into that right now and will post with an answer as soon as we receive a reply from our RMA. :)

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2009
    Honolulu, HI
    www.volcanoecigs.com

Haha beat us to it! Thanks for posting the "How-to" this will definitely be useful for other users. Can we include this in a future post on how to use our device? Full credit and link to you will be added to the post. :D

Reactions: BoostAddict

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2013
    Flat Rock, MI, USA
    Waiting on my red one to arrive. Hey Steve what are your battery settings in escribe for this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't have as much to set with the DNA75 as you do with the DNA250/200. It's basically only battery type, softcell cutoff, and battery discharge curve if you have it.

PS I can send you my ecig file if you want/need it. It has 7 TC profiles, 1 for power mode, custom screens for all 8, custom theme, case thermals, mod resistance, etc.
    upload_2016-10-18_10-7-21.png

Cheers,
    Steve

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread