Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
That comment by the FDA about the Wild West of vaping gave me a laugh. I live in the west where cattle and horses out number the people. The skies are big and blue with white puffy clouds :) Pat Garret and Billy the Kid roamed these lands as did Geronimo and the Spanish Conquistadors. The land here is still wild and most of it untouched by humans because it is so rugged. It is nothing like Washington, DC. The wind still blows strong here and tumble weeds still tumble just as they did in the days of the ole' west and we still have Cowboys rounding up the herds. Oh and there is Pete riding in on his trusty bay gelding sporting a Provari and tank in his leathery hand! Thank goodness for the Wild West of vape :)

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
That comment by the FDA about the Wild West of vaping gave me a laugh. I live in the west where cattle and horses out number the people. The skies are big and blue with white puffy clouds :) Pat Garret and Billy the Kid roamed these lands as did Geronimo and the Spanish Conquistadors. The land here is still wild and most of it untouched by humans because it is so rugged. It is nothing like Washington, DC. The wind still blows strong here and tumble weeds still tumble just as they did in the days of the ole' west and we still have Cowboys rounding up the herds. Oh and there is Pete riding in on his trusty bay gelding sporting a Provari and tank in his leathery hand! Thank goodness for the Wild West of Vape :)

Heh, the cowboys I know smoke or chew, (can't say I've ever known one named Pete, either). It's tough to refill a tank on horseback. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread