Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Today I was running around town and learned a few things. Dripping and driving isnt a wise idea. Blowing clouds and driving also isnt a good idea. Was coming home and wondered why the AC was blowing so much fog....erm....open the window and watched the cloud leave the car!

Note to self, leave drippers at home when running errands!

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Today I was running around town and learned a few things. Dripping and driving isnt a wise idea. Blowing clouds and driving also isnt a good idea. Was coming home and wondered why the AC was blowing so much fog....erm....open the window and watched the cloud leave the car!

Lol dripping and driving is a bad idea. My drippers are exclusively for home use, Lemo's or Subtanks for out and about stuff. Can't say I have that AC problem though, I haven't put the roof up on my Jeep all summer long

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I squonk.....err I mean drip and drive all the time!

Too soon?

53910151.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I was dripping into the Velocity and put way too much in it while driving to the vape shop and got juice all over my hand and of course, nothing to wipe it on. Good think the vape shop was generous with their paper towels lol Then exhaled a cloud not thinking, and couldnt see the guy in front of me hit his brakes until almost too late. Then getting off the interstate it seemed kinda hazy but it did rain this afternoon. Then I looked at the AC vents and they are blowing fog streams out of them. Opened the window and wow, lots of fog was going out the window and the view was getting clearer and the AC stopped blowing fog streams lol

As much as i am loving dripping now, STM's will continue to be my "go to town" gear.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Did everyone get the CASAA email to change the Grandfather date on current products? I wish the Modwompers had a Bat Signal we could use to get the word out and assemble the troops.

Yes, and I answered the call.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I'm a big Bones fan, to me the show is more about the other characters' interactions with her, than her, but she has definitely gotten more relatable over the years.

Before I got a squonker I always had to make sure I had a deep enough well for my driving trips, now I just squonk :) Oh yeah, and always keep the window cracked!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I squonk.....err I mean drip and drive all the time!

Same here Reign. I have a few tanks but they all leak too easily in adverse conditions. My squonker doesn't as long as I don't leave too much juice in the RDA which is easy to avoid. Even handles the heat if I leave it on its side in the car for a while just fine.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Before I got a squonker I always had to make sure I had a deep enough well for my driving trips, now I just squonk :) Oh yeah, and always keep the window cracked!

I am gonna have to look into squonking now.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I am gonna have to look into squonking now.
I've got the smokeless owl/terminator, not the best mod around but a decent squonk box for $24. The rda that comes with it isn't great but it's functional. I'm loving my bf derringer.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Its almost a genny but easier.
My preferences for drippers are:
1. Great flavor/vapor
2. Not prone to leaks
3. Able to change flavors easily

None of the larger well drippers really appealed to me. I also don't like dealing with wicking, so I try to keep the distance from the coil to the juice at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread