Not open for further replies.

ringling

Unresolved Status
Aug 19, 2015
!NewVape.jpg

ringling

Unresolved Status
Aug 19, 2015
Yes... have your Explorer window, showing the filename of what you want to insert, open right next to the browser, and drag it over.
Thank you very much Andria! Much easier than I thought.........

PS: Your mod looks fantastic. You're gonna have everyone wanting one now.......

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Yes... have your Explorer window, showing the filename of what you want to insert, open right next to the browser, and drag it over.

Andria

All this time I been using a program called lightshot that takes a screenshot and enables you to post that online. Then link the online pic here. Next time I will try the drag and drop way.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Finally got around to trying the shisha strawberry. Mixed it %3 simply vanilla %2 Shisha Strawberry and it made a decent vape. It actually is one of the better strawberry flavors I've had. If I chain vape it then it will have a slight fake flavor to it but not bad all in all.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Very cool! Is that etched?

Yep, custom design, etched, and the 'stardust' clear-coat -- which looks fabulous in person, very sparkly; it's hard to convey that, in a pic.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
All this time I been using a program called lightshot that takes a screenshot and enables you to post that online. Then link the online pic here. Next time I will try the drag and drop way.

Sometimes I upload pics to my web server and link to them, but for quick-n-dirty, I just use the drag-n-drop method.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Finally got around to trying the shisha strawberry. Mixed it %3 simply vanilla %2 Shisha Strawberry and it made a decent vape. It actually is one of the better strawberry flavors I've had. If I chain vape it then it will have a slight fake flavor to it but not bad all in all.

I've never gotten anything "fakey" from that flavor... which at 16% is over half of my 30%-flavoring ejuice... it just tastes like real sugared strawberries to me. It gunks like a mad thing, but at the low level you're using, probably not too bad.

Andria

Reactions: TrollDragon

QU1T

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Benelux
See, by the time I get back here, you all dun' did 20 pages with out me!

Annnnyway, TC.... a friend of mine who is a biologist, yes, not a Metallurgist, advised that SS coils also contain nickel, and she would avoid! (and yes, she also vapes)... so... err, bollox, I give up.:shock:
All in all, I am clueless now...

ringling

Unresolved Status
Aug 19, 2015
Sorry what did you say I was looking at your "dive equipment". :lol:
I just realized you are in La Porte, Texas. Unless there is a La Porte, Texas in Europe, I'd say we a practically Neighbors. I'm in Montgomery, Texas near Conroe. Also not in Europe....lol

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I just realized you are in La Porte, Texas. Unless there is a La Porte, Texas in Europe, I'd say we a practically Neighbors. I'm in Montgomery, Texas near Conroe. Also not in Europe....lol

Yep right up the road from here. :) Howdy neighbor!

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Yep right up the road from here. :) Howdy neighbor!

Had to guys, my twisted sense of humor kicked in :D

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Yet the man passed away from cancer in 93, so in reality was is the proper word for he is incapable of thought at the moment :laugh:

It`s time for some grammar science. :w00t:

You said
Frank Zappa was considered by many to be a genius, not only musically but intellectually as well.
and I said
Frank Zappa is considered by many to be a genius, not only musically but intellectually as well.

Perhaps these functionally equivalent sentences demonstrate the difference in meaning more clearly
Vaping was considered safe.
Vaping is considered safe.

Grammar matters, and I probably need a life. :headbang:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014

You said
Frank Zappa was considered by many to be a genius, not only musically but intellectually as well.
and I said
Frank Zappa is considered by many to be a genius, not only musically but intellectually as well.

Perhaps these functionally equivalent sentences demonstrate the difference in meaning more clearly

GRAMAR NAZI!!!!! ( and it was intentionally misspelled to see if there is spelling nazi's around here too!)

I would like to add that I believe I read in the Mod Womper bylaws enacted in mid 2015 by the Mod Womping consortium that grammar nazism was frowned upon, just sayin :rules: :D

(And just as a :2c:, in about 143 years from now when people discuss how vapin eliminated smoking they will be saying "Vaping was considered safe" for society will be well past vaping by then and people will be blowing clouds from pen size nuclear reactors that atomizes instead of creates vapor so they will be talking about vaping in the past tense, such as I was talking about Frank in the past tense and the operative word would be "was".)
((can I lay the BS thick or what :banana:))

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA

You said
and I said

I'm just glad you're here, so I'm not the only language-obsessive in the bunch. :D Grammar doesn't bother me too much, but misuse of homonyms drives me right up a wall. :D And also "text-speak" -- using single letters and numerals for whole words. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
GRAMAR NAZI!!!!! ( and it was intentionally misspelled to see if there is spelling nazi's around here too!)

Present and accounted for. :D (figured I'd say that since you can't see me waving my arm in the air like Horshack!)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread