The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
How do you rate that Sat22?, I was contemplating purchasing one a while back, heard they are finicky though?
I am still working on getting a decent build on the Sat22, It provides a great flavor when running properly, not Origenny flavor but still great. The wick hole is tiny, the chamber is really tiny and unless you drill out an air hole or two it has an very tight draw. Nothing near the Nauhualon pop a vein in your head tight, but a slow MTL draw. I only have MaxVG juice at the moment so I think that is my biggest problem with the Sat22. I need to try some 70/30 PG/VG and it will probably work like a charm.

The clones are cheap enough to tinker with, if you have built a Genny before then the Sat22 is great for the collection. If you have never built a Genny then the RSST is a better atty to start with.

Reactions: QU1T

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
If I get one, will do! Thanks for pointing that out!! I got a huge list of stuff to get but, my financial situation is VapeBlockin me every week!!! :evil:
Same boat here... Way too many toys I want and they have just released a Stumpy Kit for the Big tank (Big German Clone) to bring it down from 10ml's to 4.5ml's. :)

tV72VLr.jpg

QU1T

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Benelux
Nothing near the Nauhualon pop a vein in your head tight, but a slow MTL draw. I only have MaxVG juice at the moment so I think that is my biggest problem with the Sat22. I need to try some 70/30 PG/VG and it will probably work like a charm.

I vape 80/20 PG/VG, so all good, but Idd, this would be my 1st Genny, many thanks for the link!

Reactions: TrollDragon

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
But I don't want to carry a 500ml bottle of juice with me so I can vape all day on it... :pervy: :lol:

Was thinking of you earlier today Troll as I was driving down the road trying to fill the TFV4 with some MotherMilk :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I killed two sets of 18650's in my snow wolf today vaping the TFV4.
Nice!

One of the Clouders at a local B&M here carries 8-10 batteries with him daily... There has to be a point when it gets to be a little too much? Maybe it's time for him to start looking at "The Beast", 200W dual 26650 Raptor box.
The_Beast_200_WATT_Dual_26650_Box_Mod_69b1dce16d934af20f12_1.jpg

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Also thinking about going into the city for some shopping. BTW when I say "into the city" I feel kinda strange cause I know alot of you live in some HUGE areas. Well I live in a "city" in legal terms but in NY a "city" can be anything from NYC (pop 8 million) to Sherril (pop 3k). I live in Oneida (pop 10k), like the silverware, and how it works up here is cows, cows, small city, cows, cows, small city, cows, less small city, coooooooooooooooooooooows, medium city and so on.

In this case its Rome with its half dozen vape shops I desire. I have been good for awhile and some cigarette money is burning a hole in my pocket. I dread the day the cigarette money just gets flushed in the general fund. The way it stands now I can buy several hundred dollars a month of un-needed toys and still be money ahead. I really enjoy it but with the class of gear I buy these days its just piling up as nothing breaks or wears out anymore.

This phase will end cause I know how I am. And I will miss it but I'll be on to the next big thing by then.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Cookin up some joooze in da lab here on the wonderful Thursday off and I noticed on Steamengine its VG/PG. I think SE is fairly popular, I know I basically live on it, so perhaps they are to blame for it being VG first??
Yeah that is it. We will blame Steam Engine.
Who will Steam Engine blame?

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
What batteries were they? How many watts and what coil? Lol Beast Mode!!

Two sets of cheapy Efest 2500 mAh batts. Using the triple coil head because thats what came in it, havent tried the quad coil head or the RBA deck yet.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Two sets of cheapy Efest 2500 mAh batts. Using the triple coil head because thats what came in it, havent tried the quad coil head or the RBA deck yet.

Yeah, if I remember right Mooch's test said the LG HE2s get pretty hot when putting out 20+ AMPs..

I love the LG HE4s I have, great for my 30-60W range at .5Ohms. Love the yellow wrap as well, toughest factory one Iv used I think!

Reactions: TrollDragon

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Well this bad boy is all they say it is.

Very well thought out tank. Moving forward all tanks should be built like this. Filling literally takes 2 seconds.

The coils are huge. I mean holy sweet mother of christ huge.

I'm running the tri-coil.

First thing-6mg is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to harsh for this tank. Normal flavoring amounts are waaaaaaaaaay to much. Cut it with VG and back into the breach.

Flavor is intense. Vapor is more then words can say. Not really my thing but its kinda fun I got to admitt.

My son also bought one. And a Smok Cube II. He put the quad coil in and up to 100+ watts. He's in love. The clouds he's blowing are insane. Not my thing but then again he hasn't smoked in a long while and he's happy so I'm happy and his mother is insanely happy so cloudz make everybody happy.

All in?? This isn't gonna be "my tank" but its a fun toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread