The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
At times you just have to wonder, what was they thinking!

$_57.JPG

John Wilber Williams stop wrapping sick coils and clean your damn room!!!!!! Shut up Mom she's a chucking!!!!!! :D

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Afternoon yall. Just noticed, the womper room is almost up to 200 pages! Get to womping yall!!!! :vapor:
I can't, my wife just told me that I have to go out to a fancy dinner with her and her mom. Then she said to wash my truck so I could drive them. I tried to explane that it was not dirt but a protective layer of grime to keep the UV rays from hurting the paint. She didn't buy it... :(

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I can't, my wife just told me that I have to go out to a fancy dinner with her and her mom. Then she said to wash my truck so I could drive them. I tried to explane that it was not dirt but a protective layer of grime to keep the UV rays from hurting the paint. She didn't buy it... :(
Just tell her that you are conserving water by not washing it, out of solidarity for your Californian modwomper brethren.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
No, you still only get 4.2V on a fresh set but there is 18KmAh total, so were talking clouds for days.

Also 0.06 ohm builds... :D

Dang yr right, those are all parallel. I could womp for over a week with that!!!

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
It makes you wonder why they dont make 26650 regulated mods that much.

Cloudpor has one I've seen.

First full day with the Coolfire. It drove and Orchid at 35w all day and now has a Chutuhlu on it battery is dying but still in the game. I love the mod. The Disrupter is still the king of battery life. That will drive a STM at 40w all day and long into the night.

Trucks can be washed?? Who knew?? If I ever washed mine all the dog hair and sawdust would plug the drains and I'd be banned from the carwash.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
It makes you wonder why they dont make 26650 regulated mods that much.

Size...seems the latest craze is to see how high of watts they can stuff into a 'mini' package. I think the popularity of the iStick started it. It will last a while and die out with the next new and exciting fad in vaping, we've gone through a bunch over the years.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Just tell her that you are conserving water by not washing it, out of solidarity for your Californian modwomper brethren.

Thats no joke! Were on water conservation out here in Covina. Only allowed to water the lawn on wednesdays and saturdays now.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Thats no joke! Were on water conservation out here in Covina. Only allowed to water the lawn on wednesdays and saturdays now.
In Sacramento we've been asked to let our lawns go "California Gold." I think the local ordinance is 1 day/week right now, but I haven't watered in months. Hopefully the prospective buyers won't care too much. I should get a sign...

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Yeah its pretty sad, the area of Ontario where my high school is at used to be the nice historic area that they still kept up nice and beautiful. Even the grass in the islands in the middle of the main highway are "going gold" now. We didnt worry about it too much living in Coachella, cause nobody there has a real yard, its all 'desert landscaping' but over here in the IE its a whole other ballgame. At least theres lots of backyard pools around here going empty we get to skate in until the owners come home from work hehehe! :D

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Yeah its pretty sad, the area of Ontario where my high school is at used to be the nice historic area that they still kept up nice and beautiful. Even the grass in the islands in the middle of the main highway are "going gold" now. We didnt worry about it too much living in Coachella, cause nobody there has a real yard, its all 'desert landscaping' but over here in the IE its a whole other ballgame. At least theres lots of backyard pools around here going empty we get to skate in until the owners come home from work hehehe! :D
I went to CSU Fullerton, I don't remember there being a lot of grass anywhere, mostly concrete and asphalt :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread