The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Thats FunnyTroll. Did the CB thing for years. MY Wife is happy ecigs do not cost as much as my Ham Radio hobby
The old GriefKit was as far as I went. A boss I worked for had a Yaesu FT something and a Kenwood 2 meter he wanted to sell me, but they were well out of my budget at the time.

Reactions: woodhippy

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
I like them all. But
kenwood ts 2000 take the cake for me. 70 cm thru 160 meters

upload_2015-9-2_17-21-31.jpeg

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
I love Yaesu's and Kenwoods!! Wish I still had my mobile setup Yaesu FT-100D with the ATAS-120 Auto
Tuning Antenna!! Of course it was modified for MARS.. ;)

First HT was a Kenwood TH-22AT I believe was the model number.. Its around here somewhere...

I have a Ic 2at
ICOM_2AT_Handheld_BY_AI2C_IMG_3991.jpg

that was giving to me. thinking APRS for t

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Does anyone in here have a Kabuki??

Its well under my normal requirerments but still interests me. Put it on my P-thingie and chill.

But last night I had a chance to hold one. HOH is about an hour up the road so Zen's stuff is sold locally some. I honestly can say I wasn't very impressed with its appearance. It looks about like a Eleaf product. Does not scream 90 BUCKS!!!!!

But if its worth it for taste I guess appearance isn't everything.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Have a set of each. I think the skins on the vtc4 are better. I need to re wrap my 25r soon.
They are, The Samsung-25Rs (At least the Blue ones) have somewhat flimsy Wraps to me... I haven't bought any of the Green ones yet.. The battery with the toughest wrap iv used are the LG-HE4's... I gotta order some wraps as-well, have a few batteries that are starting to need it..

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO

Its well under my normal requirerments but still interests me. Put it on my P-thingie and chill.

But last night I had a chance to hold one. HOH is about an hour up the road so Zen's stuff is sold locally some. I honestly can say I wasn't very impressed with its appearance. It looks about like a Eleaf product. Does not scream 90 BUCKS!!!!!

Just looked them up.
Looks like a tottlepuffer to me. Had to say that. They are pround of them, And Good eve to ya coolerat

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

Ask the Tootle Puffers ;) I want one.. I hear its great... Also like that it takes the Nautilus Coils...

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Good evening hippy and everyone.

I don't want to ask them because they aren't very friendly and I don't want them to know I have a P-thingie.

If you see my mod list above you can see I'm at 30-40watts. Prolly spend 75% of my time there. The rest on the Sigelei at 60-75.

One thing I can say in here is the Nautilus sucked. Flooded dry weak peice of poopy.

For tanks I go Chutulu or Orchid (ground up) or Goblin.

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
For tanks I go Chutulu or Orchid (ground up) or Goblin.

Never tried any of those. My STM with RBA is my go to. But thats the great thing I now have new thing to look at. I do also like my
Marquis RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread