Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I plan on going no where on Black Friday.
Prolly won't even order anything online. Been checking out the sales and so far nothing strikes me as something I want or need that I can't already get for the same price or cheaper somewhere.

Want another ST ini and Mt Baker has a decent deal on the Subox mini kit but I do not want a colored mini tank... Will just get to looking crappy. Stainless for me or gold anodized to match my New Yorker mods.

Im kinda thinking of a Subtank Plus. I have three mini's and love them but at times I just wished they held more juice.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I plan on going no where on Black Friday.
Prolly won't even order anything online. Been checking out the sales and so far nothing strikes me as something I want or need that I can't already get for the same price or cheaper somewhere.

Want another ST ini and Mt Baker has a decent deal on the Subox mini kit but I do not want a colored mini tank... Will just get to looking crappy. Stainless for me or gold anodized to match my New Yorker mods.

There's no point in going out into the madness on Friday when you can buy everything from the comfort of your home. Amazon now rules my life...they know what I want to buy even before I do!!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
HappyThanksgiving.gif

Attachments

• $4E594470FAAEBA89.gif
    $4E594470FAAEBA89.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 5

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
:)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day tomorrow !

:wub:

Hope you and your family also has a great Thanksgiving!

There's no point in going out into the madness on Friday when you can buy everything from the comfort of your home. Amazon now rules my life...they know what I want to buy even before I do!!

Ebay is my Achilles heal lol

Can't you get a tall top for the mini?

I have the tall cap for it which is suppose to hold 9 ml but I dont like it too much. For a tank that seldom ever leaked a drop, it leaked a lot with the tall cap on it. Put the regular top back on it and filled it with the same juice and doesnt leak a bit now.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I have the tall cap for it which is suppose to hold 9 ml but I dont like it too much. For a tank that seldom ever leaked a drop, it leaked a lot with the tall cap on it. Put the regular top back on it and filled it with the same juice and doesnt leak a bit now.
My theory is that the bigger the tank is the more likely it is to leak something about the vacuum in the top not holding the increased weight of the juice out of the wick as well.
No sciencing to prove that just a theory. But makes sense to my little brain ;)

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
My theory is that the bigger the tank is the more likely it is to leak something about the vacuum in the top not holding the increased weight of the juice out of the wick as well.

Yes and no. I heard no problems with the Subtank Plus leaking but its a wider tank, the extended mini is same width but lots taller, so I dont really know. maybe with the plus being wider the juice weight is distributed better, I donno.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

I think it would reach equilibrium with higher vacuum in the tank. No sciencing to prove ... ;)

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
You should Google images "Obama elected Belgian Newspaper racist"

Just shameful - and that is the 2nd largest newspaper...
I won't even upload the pic itself, it is just shocking, again, 2nd largest newspaper in BE!

Edit: NOT PC, just wrong...

I seen far worse than that on FB all the time (vaping pages of course ;) ). I dont think its shameful or shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread