Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well it looks like I am not going to buy a single thing this weekend/Monday.
I tried honest I did!

I bought some boots -- $80 boots on sale for $30!!! :banana:

Still considering a driptip and another angled adapter. The check was a little lighter than usual thx to the holiday, so I'll have to see how the grocery expenditure shakes out.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Don't start!, this is Womp territory! all you fakers liking that post... tssss :p

I've never claimed to be anything but a tootle puffer. I hang out in here because I'm 100% rebuildable, and some of the tootlers get annoyed with too much blathering about rebuildable coils. ;)

I'm also interested in seeing new designs for coils -- like Boden's Bowed-In coil; some of the TP'ers see things like that and just wonder... why? :D

Andria

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
So who games here except for Troll? - and more importantly, who is on the mother of all FPS consoles, XBOX, not that other traitor shizzle Troll is on - Noobstation 4.

I have the Xbox one but havent tried fallout 4 yet. Still enjoying sniper III

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I've never claimed to be anything but a tootle puffer. I hang out in here because I'm 100% rebuildable, and some of the tootlers get annoyed with too much blathering about rebuildable coils. ;)

I'm also interested in seeing new designs for coils -- like Boden's Bowed-In coil; some of the TP'ers see things like that and just wonder... why? :D

Andria

Your an honorary Mod Womper even tho ya tootle puff :D

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
So who games here except for Troll? - and more importantly, who is on the mother of all FPS consoles, XBOX, not that other traitor shizzle Troll is on - Noobstation 4.

I game. I own an Xbox One. I also play Blizzard games with @TrollDragon on PC.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Good to know guys, there I was thinking you were all older ... judging by musical tastes :p

PS. when I get round to actually playing something non Gears of war related, I am gonna hit you all up for your gaming ID's!
If you ever want to get donkey stomped at Mario Kart let me know :D

QU1T

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Benelux
Good to know guys, there I was thinking you were all older ... judging by musical tastes :p

PS. when I get round to actually playing something non Gears of war related, I am gonna hit you all up for your gaming ID's!

Just for clarification, I didn't mean older ladies and gents are excluded somehow, it's just that I am the oldest out of all my online gaming pals and I am in my 30's...
Of course any age group is welcome if you got those skills and can take that pressure! ;)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
You take a length of drinking straw and split it up the middle, when you put your cotton wick inside it, put that inside the Genesis atomizer and slide this straw up leaving the cotton behind.
Ahh! Neat trick. I will use it if I ever play with a gennie.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
lol - I had to look that one up :D
Keep a light on or the Grues will get you with their slavering fangs.

Last ones I played were the Wing commander series and Flight Simulator. Shucks that dates me really bad. But I was playng moon lander on an HP mini computer in 76? I also wrote a Star Trek Game for the Mini.
The Mini had an entire 8K of magnetic core ram. But did have VDU's hooked to it as well as Mechanical TTY's.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014

I am older. Im 50 and a gamer lol

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I game. I own an Xbox One. I also play Blizzard games with @TrollDragon on PC.

Spent many many many hours playing Blizzard Warcraft. Once Panda came out, I was disgusted and quit but still play TBC on a private server at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread