The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
In other news, the mailman must have known I was on to his schemes. He showed up and delivered the Aromamizer. So I'll be back in a while after it is coiled, wicked and ready to rip :)

Do what I did. I put an NRA sticker on my mail box. Now never a problem! Even rings the bell when he can't fit something in the mail box!
Well that and a $50 Christmas card helps!! :D:lol:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
He's probably in collusion with my mailman to steal all the holiday vape mail...they probably hang out together and watch RipTrippers religiously too!!
Yeah sounds about like Rip fans.
LOL Just Kidding, well mostly ;)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Back on a vapin note.
I honed down the top pin in my New Yorker mech mod so it is the perfect length for using with a Sub tank Mini. No more gaps. I got 2 spare pins with the mod, but all were too long.

And the mailman finally delivered my VTC Mini, I upgraded the software and am vapin away at 14 watts. LIvin on the edge!

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
My first game box had paddles and a gun. It had 5 built-in games, all of which looked suspiciously similar. Then I went to the TRS-80, the Vic-20, the C-64, the Amiga, and finally I now build PCs for fun and profit.

And I play Quake 3:Arena religiously. "Holy Crap!" ;)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Do what I did. I put an NRA sticker on my mail box. Now never a problem! Even rings the bell when he can't fit something in the mail box!
Well that and a $50 Christmas card helps!! :D:lol:
Get the "Happiness is a Belt Fed Machine Gun" too go with it! :D

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
And the mailman finally delivered my VTC Mini, I upgraded the software and am vapin away at 14 watts. LIvin on the edge!

I think my mailman called him and told him the jig is up and to hand over the goods or face the wrath of the wompers :D

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
Good to know guys, there I was thinking you were all older ... judging by musical tastes [emoji14]

PS. when I get round to actually playing something non Gears of war related, I am gonna hit you all up for your gaming ID's!
My atari does still work

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

QU1T

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Benelux
I am sure you mean because we actually have some musical taste. :thumbs:

Agreed, in part ;)
The problem with this is the labels now days actually own the radio channels, who in turn only mostly play their labels material,
Not leaving any room for new artists and bands to explore and progress, of course there are exceptions to this though sometimes,
But this is a big reason "bands" don't stand much chance, when compared to a singer who has an agency, producer and PR machine behind him/her.

The electronic scene is full of great artists, Bjork being a beacon for combining both lyrics, melodies and electronic,
A good friend of mine did a playback for one of her tunes on her last album.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Agreed, in part ;)
The problem with this is the labels now days actually own the radio channels, who in turn only mostly play their labels material,
Not leaving any room for new artists and bands to explore and progress, of course there are exceptions to this though sometimes,
But this is a big reason "bands" don't stand much chance, when compared to a singer who has an agency, producer and PR machine behind him/her.

The electronic scene is full of great artists, Bjork being a beacon for combining both lyrics, melodies and electronic,
Same as politics.
It is the American Way. Money rules.

QU1T

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Benelux
My first game box had paddles and a gun. It had 5 built-in games, all of which looked suspiciously similar. Then I went to the TRS-80, the Vic-20, the C-64, the Amiga, and finally I now build PCs for fun and profit.

And I play Quake 3:Arena religiously. "Holy Crap!" ;)

QUAKE!!!!... still a bit early for me, I joined in when Quake progressed in to Unreal tournament - all the way to now, Gears of War! :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Sometimes in the 70's or 80's I was in town and seen a Pacman machine.

I remember I did play it but do not recall if I liked it or not.

That would be the first, and last, game I ever played.

So by that standard I guess I am a gamer too.

Mine was Ms. Pacman -- I was great at it, but after getting a PC, I soon found that a mouse is nothing like a joystick, and haven't played any games since. I found learning MS-DOS a lot more entertaining. :D

Andria

Reactions: TrollDragon

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Agreed, in part ;)

Agreed, in part ;) :lol:

I will add, MTV was absolutely the worst thing that ever happened to popular music. <nods>

There are few clubs left for bands to work, earn and learn. I made a living for a dozen years playing, no way in hell that is remotely possible for young musicians today. :(

There has never, in the entire history of humanity, been more extraordinary musicians and music than today. The most excellent rarely makes it to on mass media, it never has and never will.

I vaped while I typed this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread