Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I recently found a tobacco flavour that didn't make me sick (in fact I loved it) via Vintage Liquid's "Legend". Sadly, it's even more cost prohibitive than my Castle Long addiction and that luxury isn't going anywhere. I just can't justify two dollar-a-millilitre juices.

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Ever since I bought my subtank mini's havent touched my Kayfuns or Lemo's but I am now wishing I bought the subtank plus's for the 7ml capacities.
STM's are just too noisy for me. I do like a big tank if you have a good juice that doesn't gunk up too bad.
pByMbGn.jpg

There is a 20ml Flashi out there but it's 33mm and would look bizarre on anything smaller than a Congestus or Vapor Giant.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I recently found a tobacco flavour that didn't make me sick (in fact I loved it) via Vintage Liquid's "Legend". Sadly, it's even more cost prohibitive than my Castle Long addiction and that luxury isn't going anywhere. I just can't justify two dollar-a-millilitre juices.
I just love Castle Long, but it disappears way to quickly... :(
I need to try the Legend, it sounds tasty and I like the novelty of the Zippo case.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
STM's are just too noisy for me. I do like a big tank if you have a good juice that doesn't gunk up too bad.
pByMbGn.jpg

There is a 20ml Flashi out there but it's 33mm and would look bizarre on anything smaller than a Congestus or Vapor Giant.

I dont know how I survived and liked Ego's and CE5's for 8 or nine months. I puff on one now and it doesnt satisfy at all. Now this is what I vape currently.

5HuSK0D.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I just love Castle Long, but it disappears way to quickly... :(
I need to try the Legend, it sounds tasty and I like the novelty of the Zippo case.

Thats why I started doing DIY. After buying juices, it was starting to cost more than smoking did. When I first bought my IPV 4 and a kanger subtank mini I killed a bottle of Unicorn Milk in an evening.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I dont know how I survived and liked Ego's and CE5's for 8 or nine months. I puff on one now and it doesnt satisfy at all. Now this is what I vape currently.
I started with an eVod and it was just a gurgling PiTA. Then I switched to a Nautilus mini which worked much better till the tank decided it didn't want to come apart most of the time, that and bad coils out of the box. So I switched to RTA's and never looked back.

2 IPV4's and an eVic VT will drive those STM's quite nicely.
:toast:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Ahh thats easy! Grab one of the many e-juice calculators, either an online version or an app version and itll do the work for you! The E-Juice Me Up calculator runs on Windows and rocks. I use it on my Mac in a virtual Windows box all the time. Theres plenty for Android phones, and Im sure for the iPhone as well. You just put in your nicotine base strength, tell it where you want it to end up and how much you want to make, along with PG/VG ratio. Then you pop in the percentages of each flavor of your recipe and BAM. The calculator will tell you exactly how much of each liquid you need. I was intimidated by it at first but eventually got tired of inconsistency with store bought juices and jumped right in. I went with TFA flavorings since theres a GIANT thread full of recipes using that brand in the DIY forum. I struggled for the first couple months confident I could make it on my own, but once I gave in and tried a couple of Bills Magic Vapor's recipes, I never turned back! The $10 120ml bottle of 100mg nicotine I bought at the end of last november is STILL not empty yet either (I make 6mg juice so YMMV).
That is the oddest recipe for a baked potato I have ever seen :unsure:

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
That is the oddest recipe for a baked potato I have ever seen :unsure:

The VG brings it all together trust me!
(Sadly I still have to call my mom everytime I make one too cause I can never remember what damn temperature to cook em at)

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com

5HuSK0D.jpg

Wow youre lucky you got that much enjoyment out of an ego! I got my first Protank 2 within a month and pit my Evods back in their box. Couple months later got my first KFL and all my Kangers have been collecting dust ever since!

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden

5HuSK0D.jpg

Agreed! This basicly shows my early atty progression. I still use my kayfuns though due i love them on my mechs.
FrT7Qc0.jpg

Actually tried one of the evods last night, and i was like... did i realy quit smoking with these?
But at the time they did their jobb. :p

Nowadays i'm only using RTA/RDAs...

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Good morning ModWompers!!

Here's hoping your day is off to a better start than this...

6IS565D.jpg

I've had a perfect start! :) Made an amazing DIY juice and now getting ready to go downtown for a festival. :)

No idea what it is called in english but the juice taste just like these, i'ts amazing. :p
tuttifruttioriginalliten_450x450.png

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Katt you have to love this one!
But these two might take the cake...

twk3s-securedownload.jpg

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this."

I actually did laugh (well, giggle) out loud at that... :)

Here's another thought about cats, when compared to dogs...

Dogs. You feed them, love them, care for them, and they think you are a God.

Cats. You feed them, love them, care for them, and they think THEY are a God.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I actually did laugh (well, giggle) out loud at that... :)

Here's another thought about cats, when compared to dogs...

Dogs. You feed them, love them, care for them, and they think you are a God.

Cats. You feed them, love them, care for them, and they think THEY are a God.

As my mom always said, cats rule, dogs drool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread