Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
You know, I've wanted a fishy juice for a while but there are very few of them out there and I have not tried one yet. I have thought about trying to make an extract of anchovy paste or something like that, but I try to stay away from organic flavorings. I might just do another search for fish flavoring later tonight.

Have I mentioned that I really love fish?
yes3.gif
Ryedan, my dear, you are a very sick man.

:lol:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
To me the Lemo 2 is the only thing comaprable to a subtank mini. Ever since I got a subtank mini I havent used any of my other vaping gear. I have a collection of Kayfun lite's, Kayfun V4's, Orchid V4 & V7, and Lemo's. Everyone of them sitting on a charged mod and juiced up yet I dont touch them. I was actually in a B&M looking for parts to fix one of my Lemo Drop's when I picked up my first subtank mini and to me, everything pales in comparison. I seldom used RDA's because I wasnt a big fan of lung hitting, not even when I smoked but with the subtank it was so natural to me it seemed like I been doing it forever and vaping the way I been vaping of MTL just didnt seem right anymore.
If you dont have a subtank mini, that is what I would highly recommend, but the Lemo 2 is also a decent choice. Just restrictive airflow to me. loved it before I got my subtank mini.
You could always send some of those kayfun v4's and orchids this way.... I'd pull them out of retirement :p
Jokes aside, I have been wanting to try a kayfun v4 (love my kayfun lite) and the orchid line (haven't tried any of them, but liked the look of the build deck)

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
You could always send some of those kayfun v4's and orchids this way.... I'd pull them out of retirement :p
Jokes aside, I have been wanting to try a kayfun v4 (love my kayfun lite) and the orchid line (haven't tried any of them, but liked the look of the build deck)

Oh man if youre a KFL fan, the v4 is the next step to awesomeness! I put both of my Lites back in the boxes after one day with my first v4. They do go through a bit more juice than a Lite but it was well worth it to me.. I ended up with 3 of em rotating different flavors before I went to the dark side and became a dripper full time.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Oh man if youre a KFL fan, the v4 is the next step to awesomeness! I put both of my Lites back in the boxes after one day with my first v4. They do go through a bit more juice than a Lite but it was well worth it to me.. I ended up with 3 of em rotating different flavors before I went to the dark side and became a dripper full time.
I have a feeling I will enjoy one... When I can afford one :p

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
For a minute I thought perhaps I needed to return to bed....I thought you were in the rental business on this post^^^^:lol:
Nope, just relaying inexpensive product links... ;)

Vapor Range had pile of the Tobeco versions on for $9.99 with free shipping a while back but they are all long gone.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I would, but it's hard to justify the minimum order plus $20 surcharge for shipping to Canada :grr:
Just find out where that bottle of Sponge Bob's Crabby Patty juice is in the distribution of torture. I am sure it has not all been vaped yet and they will be glad to send it to ya.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I gave a Kayfun V4 away last night at work. Have a friend who wants to learn how to build coils and I figured the best way to teach her is if she had something to build coils on. She was amazed how 15 watts on a Kayfun blew her mini nautalus away :lol:
I took an Orchid V4 and build dual coils on it and tried it on a Telsa Invader. Unbelievable flavor and cloud delivery and no matter how I wick it, it constantly leaks. I can sit there for a week with a full tank and not leak a drip and the moment I start vaping on it I get scalding hot juice on my hand. Part of the problem is poor design. The chimney is just barely long enough to go through the oring on the top cap. With the Orchid V7 they adressed that problem and totally redesigned that part where instead if slipping through the top cap it now screws to it.
When I received my Orchid V7 i was physiqued on it. Build the dual coils for it, wicked it and filled it with some Mothers Milk I picked up just for it. Put it on the Telsa Invader and fired that bad boy up. Just like hitting a dripper. Awsome flavor and the same as the V4, leaked like a sieve as soon as it got hot. Havent touched it since but when I have some time to experiment I want to play around with the wicking and see if I can make them usable. The performance of them is just too good to give up on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread