Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
If your not a tootle puffer, but sometimes you may be, and your not a cloud chaser, but sometimes you may be, and your vaping style is somewhere or other along between the two, then your a modwomper. Welcome to the group jhhollier! :)

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I keep telling her one of these days I am gonna buy one and not tell her until I already bought it. After telling her this the last 6 years she has gone from "like hell you will" to "you better not" and now "well see" so she is almost ready to spring it on her LOL

I like the way you think chopdoc :thumb:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Womping Virus contemplating the term ballistic nylon....

Got home and gave my dog her new toy, she was so happy!
20150706_131256.jpg~320x480

And 10 minutes later, oops I killed it.
20150706_133254.jpg~320x480

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
At least it took 10 minutes, Reign. My dog would just swallow the whole thing! She hasn't gotten any stuffed toys for 2 years now :confused:

Yeah I think I am going to have to ditch them as well they all wind up like that. But I guess I should expect it from a dog who chews on rocks and bricks when I'm not looking. :D

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Womping Virus contemplating the term ballistic nylon....

Got home and gave my dog her new toy, she was so happy!
20150706_131256.jpg~320x480

And 10 minutes later, oops I killed it.
20150706_133254.jpg~320x480

This is very familiar... :D

Greetings from my old doggie

GD9KKpA.jpg

(Couln't find any mayhem picture so choosed this. :) )

Sadly i'm no longer an owner of this beauty, due my ex it's a long story. :) In short we decided she got the custody.
She bought him but we raised him together for 3 years but well...

Eh also have to share this one, here he is sitting on the chair patiently waiting for some goodies. ^^
(Which never came due he can't eat at the table ya know. :D )

WCwwsSN.jpg

Anyhow, we couln't give him any toy due he would just wreck it within 5 mins. :p

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
So the other day i was at a local b&m. The guy working told me i shouldnt use an rda on a box mod because it will transfer to much heat to the box.... lol. Anyone else thinks its funny

You should've yelled, "Oh, #@$&! I'm having a meltdown!" And run out the door.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
So the other day i was at a local b&m. The guy working told me i shouldnt use an rda on a box mod because it will transfer to much heat to the box.... lol. Anyone else thinks its funny

The few vape shops I been in, I was not impressed with the level of knowledge from the staff. Not long ago I was in one and asked the young cute girl who was working behind the counter if she could show me the RDA's. She asked me "which ones are those" :ohmy: It was obvious she wasnt hired for her intelligence :lol:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
If anything, the RDA transfers too much heat to the box mod....especially when I start chain vaping.

genelbc

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2015
columbia sc
You should've yelled, "Oh, #@$&! I'm having a meltdown!" And run out the door.
Lol. Yes.

The few vape shops I been in, I was not impressed with the level of knowledge from the staff. Not long ago I was in one and asked the young cute girl who was working behind the counter if she could show me the RDA's. She asked me "which ones are those" :ohmy: It was obvious she wasnt hired for her intelligence :lol:
Seems about right. This particular b&m is a chain. We have 3 of them here. The guy i was speaking with is a district manager so to speak. He manages all 3 stores. One would think he out of all of them he would be a little more knowledgeable

If anything, the RDA transfers too much heat to the box mod....especially when I start chain vaping.
Absolutely. I tried to eeason with him saying my tank does the same thing. But i gave up. He then told me i should use rta instead of an rda

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden

This is one of the reasons i'm "happy" (not rly i wish we had them) that we don't have any B&M shops here.
The select few shops we've lies in the main city in sweden (stockholm) or down south (malmö) and sadly for me i'm way up north. :p

But i do guess that most of us experienced vapers(I.E ECF ppl) know more than most of the staff at vape stores.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
If your not a tootle puffer, but sometimes you may be, and your not a cloud chaser, but sometimes you may be, and your vaping style is somewhere or other along between the two, then your a modwomper. Welcome to the group jhhollier! :)

I was hoping to find something like this. Hey gang. I'm probably going to be acquiring an Evic-VT pretty soon, and I'm afraid when I start building sub-ohm coils, my tootle puffer credentials may be yanked. :D Even though I'm a tootler to the BONE; my asthma won't let me vape any other way. But TC seems to require those sub-ohm coils, so I gotta do what I gotta do. :D

And I love high-tech mods. I have a couple of mechs in case the sky falls, but I'm no Analog Kid. Great song, though. :D

Andria

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Reign, this is from my "Pippid" de-squeaking and de-fluffing a couple of bed pillows.....

Sadie (the one on the right in my avatar pic) used to shred towels that we put in her crate for bedding when she was younger. These days she's good with them. They have such limited minds, but they are so much fun to live with :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I was hoping to find something like this. Hey gang. I'm probably going to be acquiring an Evic-VT pretty soon, and I'm afraid when I start building sub-ohm coils, my tootle puffer credentials may be yanked. :D Even though I'm a tootler to the BONE; my asthma won't let me vape any other way. But TC seems to require those sub-ohm coils, so I gotta do what I gotta do. :D

And I love high-tech mods. I have a couple of mechs in case the sky falls, but I'm no Analog Kid. Great song, though. :D

Andria
I think the tootle puffing definition needs to be altered a little to accommodate TC :p
You will still be tootle puffing at heart :D

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada

I loved Roxy's response to this :)

Yup, there are too many ecig store employees out there that have limited knowledge about vaping. IMO it's up to the owners to make sure their employees are up to speed, but that means they have to understand too. It is what it is unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread