Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Dont forget your rubber gloves

OMG, thank you! Whew! That was close! :D

One thing I would like to learn is since I've forgotten half of what I knew where did the space go??

I know, right? Maybe the wrinkles in our brains are flattening out... or something. I know where my brain wrinkles went, however, and that is an unfortunate thing. Not that I know, but where they went. :confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I wish I could forget things that I don't need ( like obscure movie quotes) & remember things like peoples names (including mine) & WTH I was saying or what day it is! LOL!

OMG, I can quote SO many movies, it's not funny. I drive Rich absolutely NUTS. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the worst. I know every line in that movie, and I start laughing and reciting the lines before the actors do and Rich gets so exasperated! I don't blame him, but I can't help it.

Then I'm talking to someone on the phone one day to order something, the nice lady asks me for my address, and I say, "Uhhhhh...." She laughs, but it's not funny, we've lived here for TWELVE YEARS! I finally remembered, but holy cow, if she'd have just asked me what the French Knights taunted King Arthur with, I woulda been FINE!

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
OMG, I can quote SO many movies, it's not funny. I drive Rich absolutely NUTS. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the worst. I know every line in that movie, and I start laughing and reciting the lines before the actors do and Rich gets so exasperated! I don't blame him, but I can't help it.

Then I'm talking to someone on the phone one day to order something, the nice lady asks me for my address, and I say, "Uhhhhh...." She laughs, but it's not funny, we've lived here for TWELVE YEARS! I finally remembered, but holy cow, if she'd have just asked me what the French Knights taunted King Arthur with, I woulda been FINE!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
For me its Pulp Fiction.

My daughter and I can go back and forth on the whole movie.

Monty Python I'm afraid never got me.

I confess it wasn't funny to me at first, either, but I was still married to my ex, who was a... um... can't say that here, but he smoked, ya know? I caught the fumes... THEN it was so funny I literally rolled on the floor laughing. LITERALLY. On the floor. I laughed so hard my eyelids turned inside out. That was one of his favorite movies, so I've seen it probably at least a hundred times. There are others, too. Don't get me started! LOL!

Oh, there you go again! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
DIY people how much does it cost you to make 100 mills of juice? I go through that in a week easy

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

That totally depends on how much you're paying for your raw materials. Each person shops differently, so each one pays a different amount. Me, I think I pay about 3 or 4 cents per ml for my finished juice, so it would cost me $3.00 or $4.00 for 100 ml I guess. It depends on the flavors and whether I put nic in it or not as well.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
It also depends how many different flavors go into your juice.

Either way it's a dam sight cheaper to DIY...and sometimes tastes better.

When you first start out your going to spend a lot more but after that it's just buying some flavors now and again.

Or leave it to me to spend the money experimenting and then I'll post what's good lol

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Say again o_O

Dont forget your rubber gloves

Or your towel.

DIY people how much does it cost you to make 100 mills of juice? I go through that in a week easy

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Late to the party, as usual...

but does depend on flavoring more than nic. If low percentage of flavoring, 2 - 3 cents per ml. But yes, just like the hardware side of vaping, the startup cost may be high, but pro rate out. If you pay more than $50 for a liter of 100 mg nic, you're buying at the wrong store. (And do get it at 100, best bang for the buck.) Keep your eyes open for sales, sometimes as low as $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread