Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
First I should ask if anyone heard from Andria.
I found her over on the forumthatshallnotbenamedhere. She has had some issues with the moderators here, and they suspended her last week, so even though she can now post again on ECF, she has decided not to, at least for the time being. She's got the same username over there.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Wick with Sally Salon Coil cotton and you can wick for about 30 years for under $4.
Been using it for almost a year and only used about 1 foot of a 41 ft box of the stuff.

The only one they had at the store when I bought Rayon was the 500 foot box. $12 bucks and 12 lifetimes of wicking!!! :facepalm:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Wick with Sally Salon Coil cotton and you can wick for about 30 years for under $4.
Been using it for almost a year and only used about 1 foot of a 41 ft box of the stuff.

Got the small box, did you? ;)

I had the same situation as LJ and others, year or so back. Pif'd a bunch, so down to probably 450'.... :lol:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Hey gang, I have a real live vaping question for which I desire to pick all your brains and experience. I want a mod...

1. Must be variable wattage but I don't give a rip about temp control or how many dang Joules are left in the battery, so all that fancy stuff doesn't need to be there. While something like a Kbox can call itself VW, the watts are stepped 8 or 13 or 20, but nothing in between, so this is not an option. VW range can be limited 8-30 because I doubt I will ever go beyond that.
2. Size: I would like it to be approximately the size of an iStick 30 or 40. Kbox is maximum size and weight. Anything bigger is not in my wish list.
3. Battery: While I don't mind the internal battery situation of the iStick 30 and 40 at the moment, I am sure I will mind that when they get to the point that they won't recharge. So, preference is one single 18650.
4. Price: Cheap. Real cheap is better. Free, like in ECF contests, is always nice, but if it is too big or too heavy, it will get PIF'd or traded because I am not comfortable with huge and heavy. The Koopor Plus win has already found a new home because it was too big and too heavy for a Tootlewomper like me.

Suggestions?

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Hey gang, I have a real live vaping question for which I desire to pick all your brains and experience. I want a mod...

1. Must be variable wattage but I don't give a rip about temp control or how many dang Joules are left in the battery, so all that fancy stuff doesn't need to be there. While something like a Kbox can call itself VW, the watts are stepped 8 or 13 or 20, but nothing in between, so this is not an option. VW range can be limited 8-30 because I doubt I will ever go beyond that.
2. Size: I would like it to be approximately the size of an iStick 30 or 40. Kbox is maximum size and weight. Anything bigger is not in my wish list.
3. Battery: While I don't mind the internal battery situation of the iStick 30 and 40 at the moment, I am sure I will mind that when they get to the point that they won't recharge. So, preference is one single 18650.
4. Price: Cheap. Real cheap is better. Free, like in ECF contests, is always nice, but if it is too big or too heavy, it will get PIF'd or traded because I am not comfortable with huge and heavy. The Koopor Plus win has already found a new home because it was too big and too heavy for a Tootlewomper like me.

Suggestions?
Sigeli 30w if they still make them! Sigelei Mini 30W $29.99

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

Suggestions?

My most favoritest small mod is the VT40 by Hcigar. Small and light with a wonderful chip. You can find them in the 50 dollar range.

VCT Mini. Its tiny. Really small. Really really small. Its temp control but since the TC doesn't work in any meaningful way you will be able to resist the temptation to try it with ease. Its worth 25 bucks at max. I paid 29. I'm willing to wave 4 bucks sometimes.

Another small but somewhat heavy mod is the IPV D2. You can get these pretty cheap. They are very small and seemingly well made. I've never had any trouble. They are pretty cheap.

Coolfire 4 was a good mod for me but the battery on mine and everyone I know that has one died very quickly.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

Suggestions?
Kbox mini. 7-50 watts in .1 watt increments. Single 18650. Can charge batt iin mod.
23.99 at Vaporbeast.
I likes them so well I bought 2 :)

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Kbox mini. 7-50 watts in .1 watt increments. Single 18650. Can charge batt iin mod.
23.99 at Vaporbeast.
I likes them so well I bought 2 :)

Another good choice. My wife has one and while I like it I have to say its pink and its scares me. Don't wanna find out I'm a latent or something. To risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread