Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hope y'all don't mind.........took all my OT quotes and moved em to da other thread.

I need to invent a Eskie coil... What to make?... Something tootle worthy
I love it! Individually designed coils......think you've stumbled on a new business!! ;)

Some day I'll start building my own too.
Maybe next weekend??? Or one evening this week??

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Anyone else noting a slowdown on the site this morning? All the loads creep, but I'm getting good throughput on other sites?

Not noticing any slowdowns this morning.

A lot of times, it can be a regional Cloudflare issue (which puts it out of our hands for fixing). You can check the status here: CloudFlare Status

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
lol I agree with both of ya. Only had a hand twisted, not drill twisted, but it didn't float my boat.

I find it amazing to watch group delusions about vape technology. People swearing that twisted fancy art coil makes magic combinations of things happen.

Twisting wire together just makes it into a thicker wire.

The human psyche truly is amazing.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Why does that sound familiar?? :unsure:

Oh yeah, that's my opinion!! o_O

Well really... :sneaky:
    But I have 10ft of it to use up...I shouldn't have bought that UD Wire Box when I first started building, I'll never use half the wire.:(

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    But I have 10ft of it to use up...I shouldn't have bought that UD Wire Box when I first started building, I'll never use half the wire.:(
    I'm finding there is a simple reality. Let's say you have a tank, it's plowing through juice but the vape isn't warm enough, use thicker wire. Inverse is true, too hot not enough vapor, use thinner wire.

You may find an application for those wires yet.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I'm finding there is a simple reality. Let's say you have a tank, it's plowing through juice but the vape isn't warm enough, use thicker wire. Inverse is true, too hot not enough vapor, use thinner wire.

You may find an application for those wires yet.
    The box included the following, my comments in red:
    • Kanthal A1 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - I'll use this, though moving more to SS
    • Kanthal A1 28ga x 3 Twisted Wire - 15ft Spool - Not impressed, doubtful I'll use any more
    • Kantahl A1 26ga + 32ga Clapton Wire - 15ft Spool - I'll use this even, some
    • Ni200 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - No use for this
    • SS316L 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - I'll use this
    • Nichrome 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - No use for this, I don't think

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Along the way I picked up some Clapton wire. Also have a bunch of precoiled Claptons that came with tanks. I realize I've yet to think of what to use them for. Maybe as I adapt to some more DL with the Crius, I might end up at least trying, but I'm not there yet.

However, I'm not throwing them out either.:)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Hey @TrollDragon was just looking at pics of the Lost Vape - Therion, and it looks like the same 510 as the VT133! Who makes these?! Lol :w00t:

The Triade doesn't seem to have the same 510 which seems odd too me...
    Sweet! :thumbs:
    It looks close but the pin appears to be a little different.

The hunt continues. :D

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I wish I would have took the risk and ordered one! Even if i had to have them ship the battery later as at first it was just the mod alone, no kit lol

I know where you got those. Were those from the original supply or the replacement that also sold out? I hope you're happy hoarding two of those while some of us missed out.:evil:

Didn't you just get one of these for travel but then returned it? I could be utterly confused though, but I remember something in gunmetal like that.

That blue is really nice. Worth holding out for. Enjoy Darth Linda!:thumb:
    I was just on ecig.com looking at something else, and they still have the DX200s in stock for $60.00.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    I was just on ecig.com looking at something else, and they still have the DX200s in stock for $60.00.
    Yesterday they were sold out...

Do i have the money??..... dang...

Edit* Only have Red ones instock at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread