Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Yesterday they were sold out...

Do i have the money??..... dang...

Edit* Only have Red ones instock at the moment.
    Crazy, literally right before I posted that I checked and it showed Black too. But you are right, only Red now.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    They have the SMY dna 75 for $50, I just don't like the shape for some reason..

Waiting on the Lavabox M still...
    I saw that, good price for a dna 75. If the Wood Grain was available I probably would have bought one.

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    I'm about done adding things to this test.

Added the 28ga 430SS parallel
    image.jpeg

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Why????

I am pondering a HOHM Wrecker G2 LE to go with a Limitless RDTA Plus...
    Iv been staying with relatives so all my good stuff stayed in the Crate, I have finally found a Rental House which im currently still moving everything to. Trying to get organized as-well lol idk where to put anything...

Have heard the HOHM Wrecker G2 is a great TC mod.. Let me know how you like it! :thumb:

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Hmmm, just got a Disguiser, heavy little sucker. Have the squonk kit for it to try out as well, but it'll be a day or two probably. Little disappointed to discover it only adjusts in 1 watt increments, but given the wattage I'll be using it at, that probably won't matter to me.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    The box included the following, my comments in red:
    • Kanthal A1 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - I'll use this, though moving more to SS
    • Kanthal A1 28ga x 3 Twisted Wire - 15ft Spool - Not impressed, doubtful I'll use any more
    • Kantahl A1 26ga + 32ga Clapton Wire - 15ft Spool - I'll use this even, some
    • Ni200 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - No use for this
    • SS316L 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - I'll use this
    • Nichrome 26ga Standard Wire - 30ft Spool - No use for this, I don't think

I am mostly with you on that assortment. I would use the nichrome, I just ordered some with which to give a whirl. It's not TC, but its resistance is between kanthal and SS.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I am mostly with you on that assortment. I would use the nichrome, I just ordered some with which to give a whirl. It's not TC, but its resistance is between kanthal and SS.
    Hmmm, mebbe I'll give it a whirl then.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    OK, just unboxed the Dripbox 160 I also got. Bit smaller than the Disguiser, and feels better in the hand. Also I think the battery door is better. This one I will be trying out tomorrow. I'll leave my Coppervape squonker home and take this to work instead. Not sure about that atty, but I'll give it a try. I'll just make sure I have one of my Velocity minis with me also.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    OK, just unboxed the Dripbox 160 I also got. Bit smaller than the Disguiser, and feels better in the hand. Also I think the battery door is better. This one I will be trying out tomorrow. I'll leave my Coppervape squonker home and take this to work instead. Not sure about that atty, but I'll give it a try. I'll just make sure I have one of my Velocity minis with me also.

From where'd you get Dripbox and from where did you get squonk pins for the V-Minis?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread