Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Agree the Pico Mega makes zero sense. Why bother to get something bulkier with the same tank limitation? I like my Serpent mini as well. My only issue with it is sometimes it's tough to get the top off to fill and I end up unscrewing the entire top with chimney and loosening the glass. I wish the top cap was just a little bit higher to make grabbing it easier and not end up loosening the whole top assembly when refilling.
Done that myself a few times, I've found you just need to pinch the top cap, don't tighten it down too much, still doesn't leak and makes it easier to unscrew.
That Goblin does look nice though, I would have to get the extender kit but then, wouldn't it just become a Merlin. I'll be going with the Serp 25 and pop it on a ipv 6X

Hmmm, I'm interested. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
And everyone is keep an eye on you :p

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
No. I will have to check that out but I just love the Serpent Mini single coil deck. Peeps think I vape crazy high wattage all day but the truth is, I use the Serpent more than any other tank.
I was sooooo excited to hear about the Serpent 25mm and then I hear about the Pico mega and thought, omg, that would be a fantastic setup, only to find that eleaf just completely messed up in my opinion by making it still only fit 22mm sized tanks, it won't sell.

I've tried one too, it's awesome I agree but I refuse to go back to premade coils, especially how things are at the moment, so for me, it's a no no..

I'm well preped for the long haul, anything at this point is a play pretty. Mine did come with a RBA so maybe not too bad.

Limitless Plus should be here tomorrow!!!

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I changed my mind again. This one peaked my curiosity.

Six strand 32ga vertabraid
image.jpeg

Rainy day, perfect for some porch sittin and testin :D

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I'm well preped for the long haul, anything at this point is a play pretty. Mine did come with a RBA so maybe not too bad.

Limitless Plus should be here tomorrow!!!
I can relate to that buddy. LP is awesome.....and thirsty.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Done that myself a few times, I've found you just need to pinch the top cap, don't tighten it down too much, still doesn't leak and makes it easier to unscrew.
    That Goblin does look nice though, I would have to get the extender kit but then, wouldn't it just become a Merlin. I'll be going with the Serp 25 and pop it on a IPV 6X

Jeez, what'd I do to get this reputation anyway?[emoji56]

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    Jeez, what'd I do to get this reputation anyway?[emoji56]

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk
    I dunno Kad, I'm just siding with the women (safer that way)

Just going back to the Goblin 3, looks like it has juice control, hmm, I wonder if it works like the Alleria ?

Hmm, maybe I should get both (serp n Gob) and do a VS review...Any excuse hey :)

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    All of the new ones (Second Batch) do not come with the wide bore drip tip. The 510 adapter looks like you cobbled up junk parts when used.

These are supposed to fit but it's luck of the draw on which color you get... ;)
    $3.34 Resin Wide Bore Drip Tip - random colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The second version's top cap will unscrew from the AFC control where the first version is press fit.
    201607271354187866.jpg
    Doesn't the Kennedy 24, griffin 25 or goon drip tips fit this though...

pokemom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Lauderhill, Florida, United States
    That Goblin does look nice though, I would have to get the extender kit but then, wouldn't it just become a Merlin. I'll be going with the Serp 25 and pop it on a IPV 6X

FWIW to you, Mark Todd, at about 14 minutes into his most recent VLOG, talked a bit about the Serpent Mini 25mm. He seems to really like it.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    Something about these photos was bugging me. Realized they are not photos but a CAD rendering. The bottom o-rings are not rendered correctly.

These should be smooshed in
    View attachment 583109
    Only you could notice that !

FWIW to you, Mark Todd, at about 14 minutes into his most recent VLOG, talked a bit about the Serpent Mini 25mm. He seems to really like it.
    Yeah I saw that too..

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    High end cables. :rolleyes: You put your what on stands :cry:
    Very fimilar with that racket. :D

My wife says I have a defense mechanism that won't allow me to think anyone is that dumb. I know there must be people who are... Na na na pretty flowers.

See what I mean ;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Why would you want the whole coil to glow?
    that's what I'm askin you, if it needs to, apparently not. Just figgered if you were making it glow why leave part of it out :p

I want to apologize to everyone. If I seem a bit grumpy one of my ex partners has sucked me back into his little business but I think he's marketed beyond what he can produce. This is the problem when a marketer who's good at selling things with half-truths becomes in charge of an engineering team. I jumped in to see if I could save their jobs but unfortunately I think they're SOL.

This makes me sad for them. And grumpy about half-truths.

Sorry if that frustration leaks out here.
    that stinks, especially about their jobs. No worries, but thanks for the head's up. Good on you for trying to help.

Omg, there's a vape shop in Tenerife, not far from us called Vapo7 LOL.
    Katy bar the door!!!!

On the flip side, I now have down pat my DIY Ry4, a vanilla tobacco from Flavor West, and a Black Honey from TFA. Which is good because I'd much rather mix my own at whatever nic level than stock premixed juice in varying concentrations. I have noticed that even though I'm using both my Merlin and Bellus in single coil "MTL" mode, I'm more than happy with 12 mg nic. And that's coming straight from 24 mg. Somewhat higher wattage than before with 1 ohm coils and more airflow? Don't know but I'm still pleased.
    kewl beans! glad you got your flavor right, and cut the nic. Wow that's a huge jump. I seem to be doing well at 18 so am happy about that. My nic might last longer.

Pico mega
    wow.......really :facepalm:

I dunno Kad, I'm just siding with the women (safer that way)
    see.......he CAN learn!! (sometimes)

High end cables. :rolleyes: You put your what on stands :cry:
    No idea what that means.......but I liked it anyhow lol

Edit: I wuz typin when TD put the speaker pictures up there

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Now you know that Cable Elevators make the audio more focused.
    Cable%20Isolators%20Visual%20Instructions1.gif

If I had a pair of Wilson Audio Alexandria's or MBL 101's, I'd use every snake oil product too... :w00t: :hubba: :drool:

No, no, a much cheaper solution. Place a quarter at each corner on top of your speakers. You'll see how the sound stage expands and the midrange smooths out.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread