The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Well so far my VT75 is doing battery efficiency very well with both the 26650 and the 18650. No button rattle at all on mine either. I'm really like it.
It's a great mod!
Thanks for the link on the Theme Generator I'll give it a run!

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Busy makin stuff. My coil-fu is strong today.
image.jpg

image.jpeg

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    Welp, going to have a new toy heading my way, won it in a Heaven Gifts contest/drawing, I see Clouds in my Future. :D

http://www.heavengifts.com/Aspire-Quad-Flex-Survival-Kit-Black.html

I think it will look good on my all black Pico.

Grats on the win. I'm very intrigued by the concept, and quite interested to find out how it works in practice. Which I'll get to find out for myself, since I won one in a HG contest elsewhere.

Congrats to the both of you guys!! :thumbs:
    I like the concept of having everything in one atty!! Let me know what you think!

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I'll be sure to share my thoughts on the RDA and RTA portions, inclusing how well it squonks. Not that interested in the pre-built Aspire X coils, but since it comes with one I suppose I'll give it a try and report on that too.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    I'll be sure to share my thoughts on the RDA and RTA portions, inclusing how well it squonks. Not that interested in the pre-built Aspire X coils, but since it comes with one I suppose I'll give it a try and report on that too.

Thanks kad!

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY

Oh, I missed you were another lucky winner. Another congrats! Yes, a report back would be great. The plain Nauti X never held appeal for me, but this switch to whatever you want tank is sure interesting.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Oh, I missed you were another lucky winner. Another congrats! Yes, a report back would be great. The plain Nauti X never held appeal for me, but this switch to whatever you want tank is sure interesting.
    Yeah, my name was drawn over at the other place.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Grats on the win. I'm very intrigued by the concept, and quite interested to find out how it works in practice. Which I'll get to find out for myself, since I won one in a HG contest elsewhere.
    Congrats to you too, I was intrigued also, a very unique tank kit.

Congrats!! :D
    Cant wait to hear what you think of it!
    Mighe be a while as the page for it says "pre-order", so I don't know if they had them in stock for the contest, also it has to cross the pond, and you know how long that takes. :facepalm:

Congrats to the both of you guys!! :thumbs:
    I like the concept of having everything in one atty!! Let me know what you think!
    I plan on trying all 4 options and will post my thoughts. Interested in trying the coils that come with it, I have only used regular coils, not the fancy ones I see all the time. Thought of buying some from FT but that is a crap shoot and just didn't want to do it.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    Congrats to you too, I was intrigued also, a very unique tank kit.

Mighe be a while as the page for it says "pre-order", so I don't know if they had them in stock for the contest, also it has to cross the pond, and you know how long that takes. :facepalm:

I plan on trying all 4 options and will post my thoughts. Interested in trying the coils that come with it, I have only used regular coils, not the fancy ones I see all the time. Thought of buying some from FT but that is a crap shoot and just didn't want to do it.

Thanks to you as well Burnie!

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    HG is actually fast, at least with contest winnings. They ship out immediately using DHL, assuming they have them to ship anyway.
    Crap, I like the speed of DHL, but I always have to sign for the package, and that is difficult at times to be home for delivery. Do you know if they give you the tracking so you can know what day it will be delivered?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread