Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Welp, going to have a new toy heading my way, won it in a Heaven Gifts contest/drawing, I see Clouds in my Future. :D

http://www.heavengifts.com/Aspire-Quad-Flex-Survival-Kit-Black.html

I think it will look good on my all black Pico.

Grats on the win. I'm very intrigued by the concept, and quite interested to find out how it works in practice. Which I'll get to find out for myself, since I won one in a HG contest elsewhere.
Congrats to you and Burnie. I just won the Eagle tank from HG

Well if that's the case I won't be here when they deliver, leaving Friday morning to go to Anna Marie Island till Monday sometime, got to have a break. Guess they will leave a sticker or call or something because they did ask for my phone number. Guess I'll just wait and see. Thanks
\
ohhhhhh I wanna go.........I loved Anna Marie Island. Have fun

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Congrats to you and Burnie. I just won the Eagle tank from HG

\
ohhhhhh I wanna go.........I loved Anna Marie Island. Have fun
Thanks for the congrats, and congrats to you on the Eagle Tank (not sure what that is, but congrats). We go to Anna Marie Island all the time, if we cant stay, we just day trip, Love OMA's Pizza :thumb:, only about a 2 hour drive. :D Going for 3 nights this time, and I have enough vape gear for 2 to 3 weeks :facepalm: But we are in packing mode and ready to go.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
You know, I think when I won from them before, I gave them my info and then it just showed up about 4 days later. I don't think I ever got tracking on that one, but it's been awhile so I'm not sure.

Well if that's the case I won't be here when they deliver, leaving Friday morning to go to Anna Marie Island till Monday sometime, got to have a break. Guess they will leave a sticker or call or something because they did ask for my phone number. Guess I'll just wait and see. Thanks

I messaged (pm) to AlmightyEvan and asked "If it wouldn't be too much trouble :unsure: , once you ship it could you please give me a tracking number? I'm one of those that likes to watch it move, have an app on my phone for tracking. Thanks, and Thanks Again for the contest/drawing." and his reply was "Congrats again, got your address and will tell you the tracking number", so I will be giving them more of my business. First impression is that it is a good company to deal with, JMHO.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
HG is actually fast, at least with contest winnings. They ship out immediately using DHL, assuming they have them to ship anyway.
Just got a text from DHL (I gave my cell phone for a contact number), they are delivering Monday 29th, signature required. I should be back from vacation that morning, so I will be here to sign for it. Guess they did have them in stock for the giveaway, just not for ordering on the website.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Just got a text from DHL (I gave my cell phone for a contact number), they are delivering Monday 29th, signature required. I should be back from vacation that morning, so I will be here to sign for it. Guess they did have them in stock for the giveaway, just not for ordering on the website.
    Sweet! Haven't heard anything yet myself but hopefully that means mine shipped today also.

Sandev

Multiple ID Suspension
    Aug 18, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Affiliate advertising is not permitted on ECF

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    First attempt went well until I attempted to dry fire it. I know what I did wrong though. I'll try again tomorrow.

In other news, I just put a 24ga six wrap 2.5mm coil in a Hurricane.

I don't get it... Hot and airy :confused:

But my quest to try new things continues. Now to make coils for the 24ga test.

coolerat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    First attempt went well until I attempted to dry fire it. I know what I did wrong though. I'll try again tomorrow.

In other news, I just put a 24ga six wrap 2.5mm coil in a Hurricane.

I don't get it... Hot and airy :confused:

But my quest to try new things continues. Now to make coils for the 24ga test.

From what SE shows me about that build itsnot something I would ever like. Wow that looks hot.

I generally use a dual 9 wrap in almost everything. At about 50w its a nice cool vape.

Just as a cowinkiedink if I change the settings of a 24ga dualy at .4 over to a 28ga dual paralell .4 build the heat flux is exactly the same. So same vape just 24ga is easier to work with.

On a side note last night I shoehorned a 28ga dual paralell into a Goblin Mini. Mother of all tight fits and a sassy .3Ω but its a nice vape. Great tank but a pain to fill.

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    From what SE shows me about that build itsnot something I would ever like. Wow that looks hot.

I generally use a dual 9 wrap in almost everything. At about 50w its a nice cool vape.

Just as a cowinkiedink if I change the settings of a 24ga dualy at .4 over to a 28ga dual paralell .4 build the heat flux is exactly the same. So same vape just 24ga is easier to work with.

On a side note last night I shoehorned a 28ga dual paralell into a Goblin Mini. Mother of all tight fits and a sassy .3Ω but its a nice vape. Great tank but a pain to fill.
    It was actually a 3mm 8 wrap came out to 0.34 ohms. I was running it at 25W.

Just switched it out to a 3mm 29ga triple parallel of the same width. At 25W my flavor is back :)

With my juice the diference is profound. I think the juice is what it comes down to.

coolerat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    It was actually a 3mm 8 wrap came out to 0.34 ohms. I was running it at 25W.

Just switched it out to a 3mm 29ga triple parallel of the same width. At 25W my flavor is back :)

With my juice the diference is profound. I think the juice is what it comes down to.

I don't know that tank I just assumed it was single coil. Pretty sure its a low airflow whick in my opinion begs for thin wire. Though I did have a 22ga vertical in a Kayfun 4 once that vaped nice.

I may try that 22ga build for the limitless. 22ga is tough for me to roll. Leather gloves help a ton.

coolerat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    I don't know that tank I just assumed it was single coil. Pretty sure its a low airflow whick in my opinion begs for thin wire. Though I did have a 22ga vertical in a Kayfun 4 once that vaped nice.

I may try that 22ga build for the limitless. 22ga is tough for me to roll. Leather gloves help a ton.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

22ga 10 wraps will fit in the Limitless and at 100w's is still a very col vape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread