LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Custom Hand painted Darkside Hammond box mod 1590N1
dna 250 board
2A USB Charging
Custom made by MaxAmps 3s3p 4500mah Lipo battery (biggest ever in a mod ? Probably !)
Mitec 16mm fire button
Smooth 30mm variable 510

It's hard to get nice pics as the finish is like a sheet of glass, it's had 5 coats of Klear extreme wet sparkle applied, it reflects everything, the sun hit it yesterday and nearly burnt my eye balls out haha..

You only realize just what a beast this is when you put it next to the HexOhm V3 with the Boreas on, then you get the OMG reaction :)

It's also the first mod that came with instructions on how to look after the paintwork, it says, use a car wax product, that made me chuckle.

What is surprising is it's actually pretty light for it's size, easy to hold, impossible to put in your pocket, lighter than the HoG...

The biggest most powerful dna 250 box mod on the planet ? I'd say so........as the kids would say, man that's sick..borderline crazy but it is beautiful.

Pure Darkside vaping :eek:

2hnauk1.jpg

1t8vvc.jpg

2udu9vt.jpg

33fg4jl.jpg

10i7a5f.jpg

Now ya get it ! LOL

msc0eb.jpg

Battery Life anyone :)

2mni3x2.jpg

One word Buddy..........SaWeeeeeettttt!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I knew it had to be heavier! That's a beauty! Enjoy it. Don't hit anyone with it, it could be regarded as a deadly weapon.:lol:

As for the finish, never use a rotary buffer with the car wax, you'll get swirls.:D

How long does that battery take to charge, even with a 2A charge?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
678g, it doesn't feel that heavy in the hand though, it's 178g heavier than the HoG, I thought it was lighter :eek:

:blink: That's a pound and a half of mod there! The old Innokin VTR is a lightweight compared to that. It only comes in at 327g.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Now I'm totally confused. Who's posting as who?:lol::rolleyes:
I grabbed my phone, opened the browser, ECF popped up, I posted a reply to you but it was signed in as Em, basically it. I've took it off now, bloody tech..

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I grabbed my phone, opened the browser, ECF popped up, I posted a reply to you but it was signed in as Em, basically it. I've took it off now, bloody tech..

Got it. Sorta.:lol:

Still, quite a way to get into trouble. Glad you found out with only this post.:D

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Got it. Sorta.:lol:

Still, quite a way to get into trouble. Glad you found out with only this post.:D

It happens. Especially when one sets it to "auto login" and the other doesn't. Makes for some interesting posts sometimes. Happens on PCs, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread