Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
It's unregulated.
Hope you aren't being affected to much by this hurricane. My friend Liz is in Port St Lucie and didn't evacuate. I see it's past her now but haven't heard anything from her yet :(

Last edited:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Hope you aren't being affected to much by this hurricane. My friend Liz is in Port St Lucie and didn't evacuate. I see it's past her now but haven't heard anything from her yet :(

Fortunately I'm on the West Coast and all we got was some rain and it's been pretty windy. Nothing to talk about. My thoughts and prayers are with those on the East Coast as they are getting hit pretty good. Over 200,000 without power. I've been watching the weather channel and so far doesn't look like too much major damage but it's still early. Still hasn't hit the northern part yet so they're not out of the woods yet. It has keep off the coast which is a good thing. Surge will be the biggest problem.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

She should be fine. Hardly any damage in that area. I'm just north of her and we didn't even lose power. I do know there are small pockets of outages though.

Our new house is being built in Port St. Lucie. We checked on it this morning. They have bundles of shingles sitting on the peaks to hold down the tar paper. Only one bundle came off, from what I could tell.

The new place is just to the west of the Savannah's and then there's the Indian River Lagoon. There were no signs of flooding anywhere.

I hope you hear from her soon so you can rest easy!!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Fortunately I'm on the West Coast and all we got was some rain and it's been pretty windy. Nothing to talk about. My thoughts and prayers are with those on the East Coast as they are getting hit pretty good. Over 200,000 without power. I've been watching the weather channel and so far doesn't look like too much major damage but it's still early. Still hasn't hit the northern part yet so they're not out of the woods yet. It has keep off the coast which is a good thing. Surge will be the biggest problem.

I think the northern part of the state is definitely getting hit harder than we did. Seems as though the hurricane is getting closer to the coast as is travels north. :(.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I think the northern part of the state is definitely getting hit harder than we did. Seems as though the hurricane is getting closer to the coast as is travels north. :(.

Happy to hear that you are OK and didn't suffer any damage. I just saw that Daytona Beach (earlier) & Jacksonville are taking the brunt of the storm. Looks like Georgia is going to take a bad hit as well.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Wow. A whole week and no posts. Well I did win a Wismec Rouleaux 2/3 on one of the contest threads. It's the first time I won anything on ECF. Here's a pic.

fBf5WaJ.jpg

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Wow. A whole week and no posts. Well I did win a Wismec Rouleaux 2/3 on one of the contest threads. It's the first time I won anything on ECF. Here's a pic.

fBf5WaJ.jpg

Congrats!!! What's the tank it looks lovely on there.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

fBf5WaJ.jpg

Hooray LJ!!!!!! VERY nice :) Congrats on your WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread