Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Shawn is there anything you don't have... [emoji38]

Why for no dripper doin's?
There are two stabwood mods in lower Moldavia that have escaped my evil clutches mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...

The body slips off and on quite easily, and over-dripping goes between the body and the batteries, passing VERY close to the concealed USB port.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
lets see: a third nostril or buy another mod...:facepalm:

that 26650 / FSK chip is calling to me :eek:
I bought one, and I might be provided with a other orifice if The Wife finds out... but $30? C'mon...

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
There are two stabwood mods in lower Moldavia that have escaped my evil clutches mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...

The body slips off and on quite easily, and over-dripping goes between the body and the batteries, passing VERY close to the concealed USB port.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank for the tip, I'll be sure to be careful with the Temple on it.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Looks like Vaporcube is having another flash sale.
This one is for their starter kit the Skillet. Use the code SKILLET and the price goes from $49.99 to $6.99!!

Search results for: 'Skillet'

hohmtech_stk344_1.jpg

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Hi Linda!
I see you lurking there, what's new? It's been a long time!

Hi Linda!!! Nice to ya!

Hi, TD and LJF! Great to be back. I haven't really been around much in a year and now it looks like I'll need to check out all kinds of new mods and RTAs I didn't know even existed. (If we can even buy them here anymore). :( I've probably saved a fortune by not being around. :D

I guess we scared Linda off TD! :(

Nah, I don't scare that easy. :lol:

BTW, I don't see Roxy around anywhere. Is she okay?

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Hi, TD and LJF! Great to be back. I haven't really been around much in a year and now it looks like I'll need to check out all kinds of new mods and RTAs I didn't know even existed. (If we can even buy them here anymore). :( I've probably saved a fortune by not being around. :D

Nah, I don't scare that easy. :lol:

BTW, I don't see Roxy around anywhere. Is she okay?

Hiya Linda,
Glad to see ya back. I had been asking about you since I hadn't seen you here in the longest but no one had seen ya. Hope all is well.

Yea there is still plenty of enabling going on here and in the Tootle Thread! :D

Roxy has moved on to the other place. There was a big rigamaroll when she posted stuff about her and the Boreas Tank she had a part in making.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Hiya Linda,
Glad to see ya back. I had been asking about you since I hadn't seen you here in the longest but no one had seen ya. Hope all is well.

Yea there is still plenty of enabling going on here and in the Tootle Thread! :D

Roxy has moved on to the other place. There was a big rigamaroll when she posted stuff about her and the Boreas Tank she had a part in making.

I've been great! I just got totally distracted by the presidential election. And since I have such a huge vapocalypse collection, I really haven't felt the need to get anything new. But looking at some of the newer stuff, it's VERY tempting! I've almost pulled the trigger a couple of times on the Pico Mega. I don't have any 26650 mods, and that looks like it would last awhile when I'm out and about.

That's too bad about Roxy. She was one of the most helpful people on the forum. :(

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Hiya Linda,

Unfortunately Roxy vanished from the other place as well a few months ago.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    I've been great! I just got totally distracted by the presidential election. And since I have such a huge vapocalypse collection, I really haven't felt the need to get anything new. But looking at some of the newer stuff, it's VERY tempting! I've almost pulled the trigger a couple of times on the Pico Mega. I don't have any 26650 mods, and that looks like it would last awhile when I'm out and about.

That's too bad about Roxy. She was one of the most helpful people on the forum. :(

Happy to hear your well and everything is good. There is plenty of nice new mods and tanks out there now. Seems like dooms day hasn't come just yet. ;) I have a few 26650 mods. They are good for out and about. I don't have the Pico one but people are raving about the pico mini

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    Happy to hear your well and everything is good. There is plenty of nice new mods and tanks out there now. Seems like dooms day hasn't come just yet. ;) I have a few 26650 mods. They are good for out and about. I don't have the Pico one but people are raving about the pico mini

Did these all come out before the August deeming date? I was thinking that after that, they wouldn't be able to sell anything newer here?

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    Did these all come out before the August deeming date? I was thinking that after that, they wouldn't be able to sell anything newer here?

There was a work around where they had a soft sell (pre sale) before 8/8.
    Plus I think that China could give a damn! :lol:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    The top on that Finder looks way too busy for me. It looks like it should be a light saber or something. Funny as earlier Finder DNA mods looked pretty sleek.
    I don't know, looks kinda cool to me.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    The top on that Finder looks way too busy for me. It looks like it should be a light saber or something. Funny as earlier Finder DNA mods looked pretty sleek.
    No. It's multipurpose... now, you can vape OR flute a pie crust!

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    I don't know, looks kinda cool to me.

Eh. Sort of a love or hate at first glance sort of thing. It is nice that so many different looks can be offered all with a good chip in them. Appearance and feel are important in a product you'll have in your hand for much of the day and what works for one person doesn't mean the next will fell the same. Look at Vapoesso's Nebula, or the new Yihi G class. They both have very distinctive designs which will appeal to some, and not so much to others. Choice is a good thing.

The hexagonal buttons do look nice, but those top fins..............................

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread